《2》

3rd P.O.V-Next Morning
Sakura was starting to wake up. She was opening her eyelids until she felt pain in her head. "Probably from drinking." Dhe said to herself.She only remembered heading to the bar and having one to many drinks.

'Who took me home.'

She widened her eyes as she remember why she drank last night. She got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom wanting to throw up. She had just realized that she was in Sais house.....and that she was naked.

She recognized Sais house because her and Naruto came over from time to time to talk about missions or to catch up.

Worry began to fill in her. Her mind was starting to pile up with questions.

'Did we do anything?'

'What happened?'

'Did he take advantage of me?'

She came up with one conclusion that was the obvious answer.

She had slept with Sai.

Sais' P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of running and someone vomiting. It's probably Ugly. She will most likely have a bad hangover considering the amount of drinks she took.

I hear footsteps coming towards the room. I see Sakura walking in naked. I smirked and started to tease her. "Had fun last night, hag?" She looked angry.

"Shannaro!" She punched me across the room but without using chakra.

"Y-you idiot! You took advantage of me last night." I stared at her emotionlessly for a second or two and put a fake smile on my face.

"You started it. You kissed me first and I just kissed back then the next thing you know we slept with eachother." I say standing up and heading to the bathroom.

"This conversation isn't over and where the hell are you going?!" I turn to face her noticing that she covered herself with the blanket and I was still naked.

"Well I'm gonna take a shower and get myself cleaned. You're welcome to join if you want." Well, that ticked her off.

"You idiot! No way am I taking a shower with you I'll just wait until you're done and I need clothes anyway." She yelled.

"Okay hag, suit yourself." I say taunting her. I walk into the restroom and turn on the hot water. Once the water became hot I walked in the shower and let the water run all over me.

Sakuras P.O.V
Sai just got in the shower. How am I going to get my extra set of ninja clothes and undergarments. I can't ask Ino because she is probably with Sasuke. Maybe, Hinata. Yes, Hinatas the better choice.

I summoned Lady Katsuyu and gave her a scroll with a message. "Lady Katsuyu I need you to give this scroll to Hinata and make sure Neji doesn't see you."

"Hai!"

Hinatas P.O.V
I was walking around the compound until I saw Sakuras summon, Lady Katsuyu. "Hinata-sama, Sakura-san wanted me to hand you this scroll."

A scroll came out of nowhere and she handed it to me. "Thank you, Lady Katsuyu make sure to tell her  I received the scroll." She nodded then disappeared in smoke. I open the scroll and it read,

Hinata, I'm sorry to trouble you but remember that one time I came over to sleep over I left my extra Ninja outfit in there can you bring it along with undergarments at Sais apartment. Thank you.

                                     From~Sakura.

As I finished reading the scroll I widened my eyes in shock. Why would she need undergarments and her extra ninja suit at Sais house. She is explaining it to me later.