Jack's realization

Jack was half way done with Oogie. The shadow looked over his shoulder quite pleased. Suddenly Barrel walked in , Sally behind him. When Jack saw Sally his sockets flashed again. " Sally..." he said softly. Sally looked at him in shock. She thought he had really died... that she would be blamed... that she would never see him again... that everything would go wrong... "J-jack...." She said ,tears coming to her eyes. The shadow suddenly broke it up," ok this is cute 'n all but we have some things we have to get done..." Jack stood up and dropped the needle and thread. The shadow lunged at Jack knowing what he was going to say,grabbing his throat. Jack in shock grabbed his shadow's throat. The shadow vanished as Sally watched is horror... the bad kind of course... . Jack ,befuddled was unaware of what was behind him. " JACK BEHIND YOU!" Shadow jumped on top of jack , holding him there so he couldn't escape. Oogie walked in the room and laughed. " Jack , jack, jack, jack, jack..... how nice to see you again! What would you do if anything happened to Sally...?" He pick her up and threw her towards a pot of some sort of lava liquid. He tied her to a board like item facing the lava and pulled a lever. Sally fell slightly towards the liquid." Jack! Please do something!" She screamed. Jack broke free and ran to free her , taking her off the board. The shadow went to tackle Jack again, only to find his neck in Jack's hand. " Ooooo careful Jack. If he dies, you die.... " Oogie said. Jack had to make a decision now. Will he let his town be haunted be this monster? Or will he die for them. Jack stop Shadow's neck in his fist, walked to the lava pit and then the shadow inside. The shadow shrieked before vanishing. At the same time Oogie shrieked also and Jack fell to the ground.