CYLEY!!! (rewritten ver.)

Harley: why is this rewritten?

Denise: i wrote this story but it got accidentally deleted... (hahahahah not)

Cyclops: i read about it (YOU ALWAYS READ!!)

Denise: Let Harley read it with you... its gonna be sweet!

Lesley: oh yes PAYBACK TIME

Denise: What did Harley did to you exactly?

Cyclops: y-yeah!

Lesley: i saved his butt three times then he didn't even thank me for that!

Denise: as punishment i will make this story even hotter..

Cyclops: u-uhm... Uh....

Harley: IM SOOO... SORRY SIS...

Lesley: HWAHAHAHAHAH

=====================================================

Harley is playing magic with Nana while Cyclops is just reading a book about Astronomy.... Then Diggie approached Cyclops

"hey cy"

"Oh hello there"

"why not read some books about time?"

"Diggie, I'm a Astronomer, i read stuff about space, not time"

"Of what i know that you read that whole shelf for eleven years of your life"

"would you mind if you read different books for once?"

Later after that, Harley noticed that Cyclops and Diggie having fun because they just noticed that Cyclops was reading about Time AND Space.

"And for my last trick, I'll disappear..." As Harley said he'll disappear, he did. (imagine him using his second skill!)

Harley showed up between Cyclops and Diggie, Diggie just walked away, Harley slammed his arms on(?) to the shelves trapping Cyclops in.

"H-H-Harley!? This is not--" his words were interrupted by a kiss

"now now, my wife~" (GOD PUGGIN' DAMNIT //////)

"u-u-uhhhhhh..."

"i love you." (JESUS CHRIST HARLEY, YOU'RE KILLING IT)

"I-uhhhh"

"You don't need to say that you love me too, cause i love you more than you think~"

Then after that... They didn't even know that Lesley actually recorded the whole thing... Lesley... What a genius..

=======================================================

Harley: HOW THE HELL DID YOU CALL MY SISTER A GENIUS BUT I DON'T?!?!?

Lesley: cause you're an actual idiot

Denise: Hahahahahah

Cyclops just threw some flying fidget spinners at us (Cyclops second skill) (no not the actual spinners that the heroes jungle please.. Believe in meh)

Denise: ouch...

Lesley just used her first skill to escape while Denise... Just got hit though she did not did anything to Cyclops.... #RIPDenise2k18

And Nana just sat there... Polishing her Boomerang because she didn't had any fun... You know Nana..She does everything for fun...

Okay... I'm not even receiving any dares lately so why not write a shot story... this book is ALL about randomness..I love cyley you love cyley WE ALL LOVE CYLEY

I REALLY WANT DARES LIKE DESPERATELY ILL UPDATE UNTIL YOU GIVE ME SOME DARES SO PLEASE GIVE ME DARES!!

From the author...
~Denise