3. The New Student

Yumi (POV)

A/N This takes place a couple weeks into the school year

As Yumi was at school she heard rumors floating around the school "Hey did you hear a new kid is coming to school supposedly he's hot." Yumi heard some girls whisper. New Boy? She thought what new boy. When she got to her first period she sat down in her seat next to Hinata. Still wondering about the new boy. Then the classroom door opened and standing in the door was a average height boy with raven hair that kind of reminded Yumi of a ducks butt. He also had deep onyx eyes that seemed to go on forever. "Class I would like you to meet our new student Sasuke Uchiha." The teacher announced. All the girls swooned over him as he took a seat.....right next to Yumi. Then every girl in the class turned and gave Yumi death glares, then went back to swooning over Sasuke. Yumi didn't care about boys. So she turned back to the front. The boys weren't exactly swooning...more like glaring down Sasuke. "Ahemmm." The teacher cleared his throat trying to get the classes attention. The teachers attempt to get the classes attention failed. So he tried again "CLASS!" Now everyone was glaring at the teacher who just looked at them and said "Back to work chop chop." Finally after what seemed like forever everybody went back to work. Sasuke was silent the whole class period. As it would turn out Yumi had most of her classes with Sasuke. Which wasn't half bad except for the fan girls now they, they would get annoying. But Sasuke pretty much just stayed silent.

~~Time Skip to Lunch~~

At lunch Yumi expected Hinata and her gang to be waiting for her at the front and she was right. They were waiting. So Yumi took the other entrance in only to bump into none other then Sasuke. At first he looked surprised but then he just looked annoyed. Soon enough fan girls were pretty much swarming Sasuke. Hinata and her gang came over only to see Yumi. "Hey Sasuke is this little slut bothering you." Hinata asked "Hn." Was all Sasuke said. With that Hinata, Sakura, and Ino began to beat up Yumi.

Sasuke (POV)
As I watched Hinata, Sakura, and Ino beat up this strange girl that I had bumped into. Deep deep...deep in my heart I felt bad I mean the girl had bruises and cuts every where. I just brushed it off and walked away. I walked to the men's restroom because that was the only place I could escape my fangirls. Ughhh I hated those annoying fangirls, always following me around watching me it's just creepy. Right before I walked in heard these kids talking. "Hey I heard Yumi got beat up again by Hinata." "Yeah bro that was so funny. Hey rumor is her father beats the shit out of her every night." "Yeah I heard that to. What a crappy dad." "Talk about it." The kids ended there conversation as soon as I walked in. So that's how she got those injuries..ouch.

A/N Wassup! Sorry for the shot chap. Curse you SCHOOL. Anyway if you are wondering what my updating schedule is ummmm......I don't really have one so I just update randomly.
Peace out ✌️ ~Author-chan