Round Two! Fight Team JNPR!

No one dared to move. No one dared to breath. On one side the hunters Glynda Goodwitch and team JNPR stayed still while maintaining a defensive formation while on the other side stood the smiling man staring at each individual. It was hard to tell what the man was thinking but it was easy to assume he was enjoying the situation. Or at least seemed to enjoy it. Glynda then slowly walked forward and began to speak with the man. The man focuses back on Glynda and narrows his blazing eyes on the woman.

???: It has been centuries since a human has approached me so cautiously. Most of the time they either start to grovel at my feet or attempt to kill me. Which one are you?

Glynda: My name is Glynda Goodwitch. I am a teacher at Beacon Academy. I came here to investigate the recent discovery of this ancient structure. We weren't expecting someone to be living down here. Who and what are you?

???: You don't need to know who I am and you would not understand what I am ever if I describe it. And you didn't answer my question. What will you do? Grovel or fight?

Glynda: I am going to leave with my students. If you try to stop me I will be forced to stop you.

???: Oh? You would fight someone you don't understand to defend those around you? A good cause for fighting...but its so boring. What are you going to tell me next? That you fight for the sake of justice? *Laughs*

Glynda: I fight for what is right. It doesn't have to be exciting.

???: *Laughter stops* (What a boring human. And I was beginning to think she would be the one to strike first.)

The man shifts his gaze behind Glynda where team JNPR nervously stood. He then realigned his gaze to Glynda who has not moved.

???: (She said she was a teacher didn't she? That means she's tasked with keeping that lot of youths safe. A good enough reason for her to fight me then.) You said you are teacher right?

Glynda: What does that have to do with this?

???: I wonder if you taught your students how to react to a surprise attack...

The man summersaulted over Glynda towards team JNPR with his fist pulled back. The team scattered to evade the strike. His fist connects with the cold floor and stands up while taking note of where each opponent was after his sudden attack. Ren was struggling to stay standing for the hit he took previously while Nora stood in front of Ren with Magnhild in a defensive stance. Phyrrah kept her shield Akoúo covering her body and Miló in its rifle mode aimed at him. Jaune was standing next to Phyrrah mimicking her stance although a bit stiffer than his partners.

He then searched for Glynda but seemed to have vanished form her previous position. Before he could move pieces of the sarcophagus lid levitated around him and started to encircle him at an rapid rate. The stones circled around him in a sphere shape and one at a time broke off from the collective sphere to pepper the smiling man like a hail of bullets. He crosses his arms in a defensive position as the hail of stones continues to strike his body. Team JNPR saw this as an opening and with their ranged weapons fired on the grinning man. The force of the projectiles slam into all unprotected parts of his body causing him to fall to one knee. From behind his upheld arms he could see Glynda sending more and more debris into the sphere of bullets and stones. With slight difficulty he stood up and with a sharp yell he spread his arms outwards, successfully scattering the incoming projectiles and leapt towards Glynda.

Glynda deflects a left hook with her riding cord, sidesteps his right fist and counters with a aura burst effectively pushing him away. Phyrrah and Jaune dash towards the man with their swords drawn. Phyrrah slashes at the dazed man leaving a large cut from his left collar bone to his waist while Jaune knocks the man in the face with the front of his shield. The man stumbles back while he dodges Jaunes sword swings before sending a kick which knocks the blonde swordsman into his partner. The smiling man, now possessing a scowl on his face, looks down at the cut on his body and clutches the wound.