too many

It's almost half past eleven when both Seungmin and Hyunjin arrived at a shopping complex -not his mom's though.

"Do you want me to accompany both of you, young master?" Asked Felix, with his usual deep voice, but with a face that Hyunjin knew was masking a tired expression.

Even his usual boyish smile looked a bit tired.

So Hyunjin declined and demanded Felix to take some rest while he go out with Seungmin for a few hours.

"I prefer not to, young-"

"It's my order," Hyunjin smiled and patted his butler's shoulder, receiving a thankful smile on return, before looking over to his best friend.

Seungmin was staring outside with an unreadable face and Hyunjin noticed the younger was shaking.

"Seungminie," he called out, making the younger turned to him.

Smiling, Hyunjin ruffled the other's hair and held the other's hand before saying, "Just hold my hand and you'll be okay."

Chan had once told him about Seungmin's almost non-existen panick attacks ever since he lost his memories and concluded that it was probably because Seungmin hadn't been to other places other than his home -he was homeschooled too- and the cafe. Also the hospital.

So there were less things that will trigger his panick attacks.

But Hyunjin wanted to change something. He wanted to help. He wanted the younger to over come his panick attacks.

That was why he brought Seungmin to a not so big shopping complex - just right.

"I-I can't. I know I don't remember all but I al-also know I have b-bad episodes before," Seungmin was teary-eyed. "I-I can't, hyung."

Hyunjin tigtened his hold on the younger's hand and rested the other hand on Seungmin's head, patting it twice.

"You can," Hyunjin smiled. "I'll make sure you can. Do you trust me?"

His best friend slowly nodded. Hyunjin felt happy to know that and he was gaining confidence.

At first, he was scared but he knew he could never be able to forgive himself for the past if he didn't do anything now to help Seungmin.

He had left a huge scar too back then and he wanted to try healing it.

"Let's go."

And out both of them went. Felix saw how Hyunjin wrapped his arm around Seungmin's shoulder protectively as they exited the car and smiled to himself.

"Isn't both of them perfect for each other? Do they even know how in love both of them are? When will I have my own love life? "

The driver could only chuckle at the young butler's words.

Felix turned to him and with a face so curious, he asked, "Tell me, were they dating before Seungmin ssi lost his memories?"

"Nothing that tragic, Felix," the driver smiled. "They're best friends but all of us know that they feel more than that."

Hearing that, Felix couldn't help but to sigh at the situation, "I wish they'll come to realise their feelings soon."

The driver nodded in agreement at that. He can't lie that he missed the ball of sunshine Hwang Hyunjin.

Speaking about Hyunjin, he had brought Seungmin to a book shop for a start. There were not many people in there, just around six people and Hyunjin was relieved.

"Let's browse some books," suggested Hyunjin, flashing a comforting smile and resting his left hand on his best friend back.

Seungmin nodded as he didn't feel too uncomfortable. He imagined being in his cafe, with people more than this, before going along with what Hyunjin had suggested.