imagination

Heads up: another chapter and it's kind of a filler ?
- - - - -

Have you ever felt so refreshed that you feel like jumping on the bed?

Yeah, Seungmin felt that and he did jumped on Hyunjin's bed, successfully waking the owner up.

"Hey! Hey! Stop that!" He groggily commanded and held the younger's left hand. "You might injure yourself, silly."

Seungmin giggled and sat crossed leg beside his best friend.

He for some reason felt light and happy but he didn't know why. Not wanting to waste his precious time thinking about the reason, Seungmin turned to Hyunjin.

"Can we go out today, Hyunjin?" He asked, grinning. "I miss my café."

Opening his sleepy eyes wider, Hyunjin nodded and told the other to go wash up while he prepare Seungmin's clothes.

The younger did as told and Hyunjin rubbed his eyes and yawned before getting up from his comfortable bed.

He hummed and tapped his chin, "I'm in the mood for short-sleeve Seungmin."

After picking a dark red collar shirt and a pair of black jeans with a black boxer, Hyunjin then knocked on the bathroom door.

"Your clothes."

"Give me a minute!" He exclaimed and Hyunjin heard the water went off and footsteps nearing the door before it opened, revealing half of a wet haired Seungmin.

Hot puppy

Hyunjin blinked before chasing away that thought and handed the clothes to Seungmin. He thanked him before closing the door again.

Smiling at his adorable best friend, Hyunjin then went downstairs to the dining room.

It was seven forty in the morning but his parents were nowhere to be seen and he was informed by the head maid that they were out for an urgent matter at his father's company.

"Where's Felix, nanny?"

"He's at the back helping Woojin with the new roses madam bought," she replied while gesturing to the back door.

Woojin is their part-time gardener who's a young chef -he finished college early.

He thanked the maid and went outside to get his butler, ignoring the weirdness of his mother's action.

"Can you get me the extra soil, Felix?"

"This one?"

"Yeah."

"Here- oh! Good morning, young master!" Felix exclaimed in shock but managed to bow.

Woojin quickly stood up and followed Felix's action upon hearing the younger's words. Hyunjin chuckled and greeted them back before playfully scolding them to not be that formal with him when his parents weren't around.

"What do you need, young master Hyunjin?"

Hyunjin smiled, "I have a favour to ask both of you."

He explained to them eagerly what he wanted to do today with Seungmin and Felix hid his grin behind a hand, pretending to be serious, while Woojin couldn't be bothered to hide it.

"Are you sure with this, Hyunjin?" Asked Woojin.

Changing his grin to a soft and gentle smile while glancing up to his room, Hyunjin answered, "If I delay this further, I'm scared I'll never make him mine."

The other two nodded in understanding and Hyunjin excused himself to his room.

When he opened the door, he didn't see anyone and he started to panick. He looked around his room, inside his bathroom and under the bed but he can't find him!