Chapter 1

[Amy's POV]

"Ugh" I groaned as my annoying alarm rang at bloody six am. I hit snooze and tried to fall into my disturbed slumber, as I don't really give a shit about what time I wake up, it's only stupid boarding-school.

I had just regained peaceful sleep when my roommate, Mary, started speaking to me in her nasal high-pitched voice, "AMY WAKE UP IT'S SEVEN AM. YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

I simply shoved a pillow at her and groggily said, "Piss off."

It became quiet so I assumed she had left, I tried sleeping again but it was no use, that idiot had fully woken me up.

I got up and changed into black-denim shorts and a sleeveless muscle-tank saying 'shutup', and wore my red vans, without showering; not because I was late; I didn't care about that, just because I was too lazy.

I walked through the empty hallways to reach my class, "Was it chemistry or biology?' I thought, "ehh who gives a damn." I mumbled to myself.

I was walking when I came across the art room, and an idea popped into my head, 'Why don't I vandalise some walls, it'll be fun', I smirked at the thought.

I haven't done something like this in weeks, I feel like I've gone soft, haha no way. 'Lets screw this shit up.' I thought and walked into the art room which wasn't empty but had only a few nerds sitting and painting in.

I walked over to the spray paints and picked up a few cans. As I was leaving, a nerdy girl with blonde hair and ugly glasses saw me and gasped. I walked to her, crouched down to her level and said, "Tell anyone and you're dead okay?" I whispered into her ear. She gulped before stuttering, "I w-won't."

"You better not." I said and left the room with the paint smirking.

'That girl looked like she was gonna piss her pants.' I laughed at my thought.

I walked through the empty halls and found what I was looking for; the girls bathroom.

I opened one of the stall doors and stood on my tip-toes and wrote with red spray paint. 'Guess who, lil' shitbagzz;)'

I wrote similar things in the other stalls and was making little graffiti hearts in the last stall when I heard footsteps, 'Oh shit.' I thought.

Then I guessed it would just be a student who I'd just threaten into not telling on me, so I left the stall.

I turned to face not a student, but the freaking principal. I wasn't scared though, nothing scares me.

I simply smirked and said, "hey principal whatever-your-name-is."

The principal who I named 'fat lady' in my head as I didn't see why I should learn her name looked as if she could kill someone, that only made my smirk grow.

"GET INTO MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW MISS JAMES!" she screeched in the most annoying voice I've ever heard.

"Or what?" I coaxed.

That was when she started to blow her top, "Who the hell taught you manners, don't your parents teach you anything, I bet your mother and father regret having you as a daughter!"

I don't know what made me but on instinct, I slapped her, hard.

'Well shit.' I thought..