Chapter 2

[Amy's POV]

I looked at the principal and she looked like she was going to freaking strangle me till I choked and died, but instead she pulled me by my ear out of the bathroom. Well ouch. I shoved her hand off me and said, "don't touch me."

She looked at me tierdly and said, "Okay, just follow me, please."

"Ugh fine." I answered.

She lead me to her office and told me to sit down, I sat on a chair and put my feet up onto her desk.

She just looked at me disgustedly and shook her head in disappointment.

I rolled my eyes in response.

"Well, Miss James, so far this semester you have broken two windows, beat up one of your fellow students, graffitied countless walls and now..you've slapped the principal." She informed me with disgust and anger written all over her face.

"Yeah. So what are you gonna do huh?"

"Detention?"

"Suspension?" I asked still smirking.

"I suggest you wipe that smirk off your pretty little face, because, Amy, you are expelled!" She rose her voice attempting to scare me.

That only made me smile, and then burst into laughter. "Haha, Finally I can get out of this hellhole!"

"So when are you going to call mother dearest?" I said sarcasm laced in my voice. You see, I hate my so-called 'mother'.

She was never there for me, so I refuse to call her my mother.

"Oh I'll get right to it, now get out and go pack your stuff, little misfit." The principal stated.

I flipped the finger at her and left the room banging the door hard and smiling the biggest smile I have all year. I'm so glad I'm out of this place.

-After packing-

I'm going to the stupid office again. Johanna (I refuse to call her mom) is here.

"AMY WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE? YOU'VE GOTTEN YOURSELF EXPELLED AGAIN! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOU?!" Johanna shouted as soon as I entered the room.

"Hello to you too Johanna." I replied, pissed.

I sat and turned on my phone and started texting my only real friend, Brie, she was just like me. All through the time at the principal..no, the fat lady's office I texted Brie telling her I was coming back to Doncaster, I was really excited to meet her again.

Finally after an hour of Johanna begging the fat lady to let me stay at this hellhole, we could finally leave, as the fat lady refused to have me back.

I walked to Johanna's car and sat in the front seat.

'Finally' I thought.