Chapter 3

[Amy's POV]

After a two-hour long drive consisting of Johanna trying to spark a conversation between us and me blasting music through my headphones to the point that Johanna could hear them, we finally reached the house in Doncaster.

I ran to the doorstep and barged through the door into the house; I think I might have broken the door, oh well I don't really care.

I went up the stairs straight into my room to find..Daisy?

"Daisy what the hell are you doing in my room brat?"

Johanna came into the room and said, "Don't swear around your little sister, I gave her this room, you see Amy, you are almost seventeen now, and you need to learn to be responsible, that's why I've given your room to Daisy since you aren't living here anymore."

"You got me my own flat?!" I asked excitement laced in my voice.

"No, you're staying with your step-brother until we can find you another school."

"No." I simply said back.

"What do you mean no?" Johanna asked.

"I MEAN FUCKING NO I AM NOT GOING TO THAT JERK'S HOUSE!" I lost my cool.

"Daisy can you give us a moment?" Johanna said to Daisy addressing her to leave the room.

Once she was gone, Johanna said, "Amy, you don't understand, you are ruining your life, why do you act like this? Please I beg you, listen to me this once? For your father?"

Why the hell did that woman bring my father into this?

I feel like cursing the shit out of her. How dare she mention the only person in this god damn family that was there for me to try and convince me to go to my selfish brother's flat.

I just stormed out of the room and called Brie.

"Hello?" she said in a tired voice.

"Hey Brie, its Amy."

"Oh hey, how's my main bitch?"she said more enthusiastically.

"Life Sucks at the moment, Johanna is forcing me to move to Louis' flat."

"Oh, you mean your brother?" She asked, clearly confused.

"I refuse to call that selfish jerk my brother, he left me to go live his so called dream." I stated angrily.

"Woah, cool down, so what do you wanna do?" She asked

"Wanna go clubbing?" I replied.

"Were underage."

"I got a fake ID, you up for it?" I questioned.

"No shit. Meet me at my place in five minutes." She laughed.

I walked over to Brie's flat, it took only a little over five minutes, she lived really close.

I rang the doorbell and Brie opened the door, she looks so different after six months.

I jumped and hugged her, I had missed my best friend.

"Okay, enough of the hugging, it's already six, we'll leave by eight, that gives us two hours to get ready. And Amy, you can wear my clothes,  seeing you don't have any at the moment." Brie said.

I just nodded and went inside.

-After getting ready-

"We look hot." Brie laughed.

I nodded in agreement.

I was wearing a tight black skirt which reached mid-thigh and a shiny silver tight half-shirt on top of that. My brown hair was curled from the tips and I had applied more make up than usual. And then I was wearing black high heels.

Brie was dressed in a tight crop top made of black lace with grey leather skin-tight pants and nude heals. She had also applied a rather large amount of make up; more than I ever would and she had straightened her blonde hair.

We walked out of Brie's flat; I was jealous that she got to live alone, and sat in her car and we were off to the club.

'This is going to be a fun night.' I thought.

-At the Club-

As soon as I entered the club the first thing I saw was alcohol at the bar, I needed some of that, I walked to the bar while Brie went to dance.

I sat on a bar-stool and ordered a shot of tequila.

Suddenly I felt a hand touch the back of my neck and someone said, "Hey babe, wanna dance?"

I was about to say no when I realised that Johanna would hate it if I danced with a stranger at a club.

So I just said, "Sure, babe." I was flirting.

I danced for about five minutes when the stranger whispered into my ear, "Wanna go to my flat?"

I took a long look at this stranger's face and he was quite ugly..well not ugly, just not my type of guy so I said, "No thanks." And I walked back to the bar.

I looked at the seat I was sitting on and it was taken by a girl who looked as if a crayon raped her face and was wearing a really low-cut shirt and a skirt that barely covered her butt, even I didn't dress like that, 'she's a slut.' I thought bluntly.

I walked to my seat and tapped her back.

I spoke in the most mocking sickly-sweet voice I could,"Can you please get off that seat? It's mine."

"No bitch make me." She replied in an annoying voice.

'No one calls me a bitch and gets away with it.' I thought.

"Well, just a little piece of advice, the boys are ugly at this club, I think you'll find a better fuck-buddy at the next club." I said.

She got up and slapped me.

That's it.

I held her by the neck to the wall and said, "Nobody is allowed to slap me and get away with it, especially not a little slut like yourself."

She weakly nodded, and when I left her, she pulled my hair from the back, well she was asking for it.

I turned around and pushed her to the ground and started punching her.

Suddenly something hit me hardly from behind me, I turned around to see what it was but before I could, I blacked out..