Chapter Four

THE NEXT DAY

Chaos's pov
(Until I state otherwise)

I am awakened by the sun blaring rudely in my face.

Which fucker left the damn window open?

I would really like to know and give that person a delightful piece of my mind.

It's not like I hated the sun but it's in my face rudely and I am not a morning person. I try to move only to realize I am being held tight to a chest. I mean a very yummy muscular chest by a muscular arm.

I look up only to be met with the adorable sleeping face of my mate. Ugh... sleep really does stuff to people. He looks so angelic but you and I both know he is nothing like that.

I throw my head back on my pillow as the events of last night rushed back to me. I felt bad for walking out on Alpha River's mum and pack but I couldn't help it.

My father is a touchy subject and I didn't like the idea of someone talking about him as if they really knew what he was or where he was.

It is a guarded secret that his children, mate and a few select people and council elders of my birth pack will take to their graves.

He may be dead to the world but he wasn't dead to me and our family and I won't take it from anyone who thinks otherwise.

I was clearing my mind when I heard people moving to what I guessed as the training grounds at this time of the morning.

                             Gently grabbing my pillow, I swiftly moved from under Alpha River's arm before replacing my body with the pillow.

With a soft kiss on his forehead, I rushed to the washroom where I quickly brushed my teeth and pulled my hair into a loose bun before going to take a leak and that is when I realized I was still in yesterday's clothing.

Quickly shrugging out of them, I dropped them in the laundry basket before looking round for my suitcases.

I found them alright but they were empty. I opened the second door after the washroom door only to find out it led to a rather extravagant walk-in closet.

I walked further into it and was amazed to find my clothes arranged just how I liked it. Color coordinated.

Though there not that many colors to put them in. my clothes come in specific colors such as black, white, grey, ash, maroon and dark red. I hate bright stuff.

I quickly searched for my black training gear and as soon as I found them, I tugged them on before pulling on my favorite combat boots to finish my look.

After checking my outfit and liking what I saw. My tattoos out for display and making me look sinfully sexy and intimidating, I tiptoed out of the room so as to not disturb Alpha River.

I closed the door and turned only to be met with the creepy beta seizing me up and down like a piece of meat.

Having had enough, I drew a fist and socked him heavily in the jaw and smiled when I heard the satisfying crack of his jaw breaking.

Taking a step closer to him, I lift his head up so he could meet my eyes and said;

"I may be a woman but I would not let you disrespect me... look at me like that again and I will make sure you never see anything else for the rest of your life again. Are we clear?"