Chapter 8 : Bro's are here (2)

• Jennie •

"Hey there lil sis!" He said.

"Tae! Shit! I missed you so much" I said as I hugged him.

"Miss yah too. So meet the gang" He said. "So this is, Jungkook, my boyfriend, that's Jimin, Suga, Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon" He said. Suddenly Jisoo came running towards one of them.

"Oppa!" She screamed hugging, Jin?

"Hey sis. So I think you've met them, but I'll still introduce. This is, Namjoon my love, Jimin, Suga, Tae, Jungkook and I think you've met Hoseok" He said.

"Yeah, I've met him" Jisoo glared at him. Whoa, what the hell is happening?

"Chim Chim!" Someone from behind screamed, it was Chae.

"Hey Sis! Who she?" He motioned to Lisa.

"She's Lisa. . ." Then Jimin had to once again introduce the boys one by one.

Finally, we decided to go head for dinner, the boys leaded the way while four of us were up behind.

"Why didn't you tell about. . ." I asked Chae as I motion to her and Lisa.

"We decided a little later, plus I heard that we would still drink after dinner" She explained. I just nodded.

We decided to eat in a restaurant, a little far from our condo. Everyone was laughing and catching up with each other. Gosh, I miss and love this scene so much.

After Dinner we decided to Drink at our apartment.

• Third Person •

As they were on their way to the condo, Jin called out for his sister.

"Jisoo!" He motioned to her to come.

"What?" She said, they were behind everyone now.

"I heard from Chae that you wanted advice about something?" He said.

"Uhh. . . Y-yeah. You see, I like this girl. . ."

"Jennie to be exact" Jisoo blushed at his statement.

"How'd you know?"

"You're to obvious, the way you stare at her like she's the only thing in the world, and when you were wiping off the sauce in her face, you stared at her intently and I know you were trying to hold yourself back from kissing her that moment" Jisoo continued to blush. "Anyways, continue to what you were saying" He smiled at her.

"Right. . . Uhh, you see, I am really confuse, not about my feelings thou, I know I've fallen real hard for her, but the thing is, we cuddle and kiss but were still friends. . . and it's just really confusing" Jin just laughed.

"Awww, my little sis is inlove!" He teased "You know, it's obvious she likes you back, but it looks like she wants you to make the move first, so do it! but if you want it to be the other way around, then let things happen" Jisoo nodded, her brothers words always gets her worries get away.

As the these two were talking, little did they know that the other Kim siblings also had the same topic.

"Jennie!" Tae screamed. "So, you've got a little crush huh?"

"Oh god. . . Am I that obvious?" She said, hiding her face with her hands.

"Well let's see, you kept staring at her, kept fixing her hair, blush at every little thing she does, feeds her some of your food and lastly laugh whenever she laughs. So. . . nah, not that much" Tae teased.

"Help me plan the first move please?" Jennie uses her puppy eyes.

"Do you have her number already?" She shakes her head. "Then you know what to do"