Chapter 20 : Disapproved

• Third Person •

The six of them left the van and took a few walks before they reached the house.

"Why'd you park a little far?" Lisa asked.

"Oh, there's a specific place where to park your vehicle in this place, since majority of the people that live here are elders, they think it's an excersice for them. Don't worry too, if necessary you can park directly at front" Jisoo explained, the two new visitors just nodded.

"Look, mom left a note here at the door" Jin said, holding up a yellow sticky note.

Hey kids!

Just went out with your dad to buy stuffs for dinner tonight, so once your done unpacking go and explore the place, don't comeback unless its 6 already. Also, your rooms are already planned, the doors are labeled.

- Mom

Rosé read the note aloud.

"Wow, guess a little tour would disperse some of my nervousness" Jennie said.

Everyone agreed and started looking for their rooms.

"Okay, who told mom our ship name" Jin said as he holds up a sign saying 'NamJin'

"Obviously not me cause I prefer Li-Chaeng" Rosé said showing an identical sign but it says 'ChaeLisa"

"Jisoo. . ." Jennie looked at the girl beside her.

"Okay fine, I did it, but don't blame me! Mom was begging me to tell!"

"Okay, mom's lucky that we can't do revenge at her" Jin said.

"I think you can" Namjoon said confidently.

"Cause your closer with mom than I am! Which surprised me honestly" Jin continued.

"I know ev -" Rosé started but was soon cutted.

"Okay, we'll talk about this while having the tour since we really need to unpack right now" Jennie said while waving her bags in the air.

"Okay fine" Jin gave up and entered their room.

°°°

"Wait. . . So you're telling me that Namjoon here was allowed to drink wine while you only had coke?" Jennie said. The gang had been walking around the fields since the mall was a bit far.

"Yes! She even offered him to sleep in our king size bed!"

"Okay Jin shut it. . . We know that mom loves Namjoon due to his charms" Lisa said.

"What can I say" Namjoon said.

"Shut up, your boyfriend here is the worldwide handsome. Means his more handsome than you" Jin bickered.

"Can we guys go to the mall? We've been walking for two hours" Complained Rosé.

"Sure" Jin said as he signalled everyone to walk back to the parking.

Rosé groaned. "More walking?"

"Want me to carry you?" Lisa offered, which was accepted.

After another five minutes of walking everyone settled in the van.

"I can't feel my back and legs" Lisa said.

"So this is how whipped Lisa is, she would do anything for Rosé even if it means getting body aches and stuffs" Jennie said.

"Says the person who isn't whipped for her girlfriend. . ." Lisa said.

"Yeah but -"

"Okay, no more bickering for now" Jisoo warned the two.