Chapter 2: Trouble.

Ally's Parents know she's Pregnant and told Austin's Parents he's the father of her baby.

Mike&Mimi: Austin can you come here for a second?

Austin: Yes mom and dad What do you what. am I in trouble? 

Mike&Mimi: no We just want to talk to you about something.

Austin: What is it that you want to talk about?

Mike&Mimi: Penny told us that You're the father of Ally's baby is that true?

Austin: I don't really want to talk about that but yes I am the father why? 

Mike&Mimi: Oh ok we're not mad we know you love Ally a lot so we will be there for your kid's birth.

Austin: Omg wow I thought you would be mad I guess not thank you guys for not being mad.

Mike&Mimi: no problem buddy.

Austin: I'll see you later I'm going check up on Ally I'll back later love you guys.

Mike&Mimi: Okay buddy we love you too. 

Austin: Hey babe you alright?

Ally: I'm fine thanks for asking how did your parents handle you being the baby's father.

Austin: they actually took it pretty well they weren't mad at all.

Ally: You're lucky my parents kicked me out of the house and told me to marry you.

Austin: wow they are rude parents here come with me and you ask my parents if you move in with me.

Ally: Ok. let's go.

Ally: Hi Mr. and Mrs. Moon can I move with you my parents kicked me out of the house.

Mike&Mimi: aww you poor thing sure you move in with us.

Ally: Thank you so much, my parents forced me to marry Austin.

Mike&Mimi: Oh wow ok they are rude.  

Ally: I know you are so much nicer the them 

Austin: Thank you, mom and dad, she needed somewhere to stay.

Mike&Mimi: No Problem son.

Ally: Austin its time to see what gender the baby is. 

Austin: Oh Crap I totally wasn't really for this.

Austin: Okay let's go, mom, dad come on time to see what gender the baby is.

Mike&Mimi: Okay Austin lets go.

I hope enjoyed the second chapter.