Introduction/Characters

Austin Monica Moon is one of the two protagonists of. He is a singer and dancer who became an overnight internet sensation after he uploaded a video singing a song that he unintentionally stole from. After apologizing to her and pleading for her to write him another song, Austin and Ally decide to become musical partners, Ally writing songs for Austin and Austin singing them. Austin can sing, dance, and play various musical instruments. His friend serves as his manager and his best friend serves as his director for his videos, combining to create Team Austin and starting in season two, Team Austin & Ally. Austin's parents are and he is an only child. He is also the husband to as well as the father to and Ava and Alex moon.

Ally Edgar Dawson is one of the protagonists of. She is an aspiring singer/songwriter who used to have severe stage fright. She wrote the hit song, which accidentally stole and performed in the episode, which made him famous. Ally was furious, but then she realized that Austin made a mistake. After that, Ally forgives him and decides to give him a second chance so they become partners. Ally is best friends with, and also. Her parents are and, who are divorced. Her father owns, the music store which is shown throughout the first two seasons. She has always had a passion for music and feels that there's no better way to express what you're feeling. Over the two seasons, she becomes more confident and in the episode, she conquers her stage fright and sings with. She is the wife of as well as the mother of Ava and Alex moon. 

Patricia Maria "Trish" De la Rosa is one of the main characters on. She is a 17-year-old girl, a fashionista who becomes 's, manager and friend. She also is a best friend since kindergarten. She's known to wear a lot of crazy uniforms because she goes through lots of jobs and gets fired very quickly. She tends to get annoyed with often; they are currently frenemies. Trish is the type of person who loves having a loud outfit. She can be a bit bossy and lazy, but always means well and looks out for those close to her. She is a part of and manages the group well.

Trish can occasionally be selfish, but overall she's a great friend. Her jobs are known to frequently change, as she would get fired due to lack of discipline at work; however, she takes her job as being 's manager very seriously, as she said that it's the only job she ever liked, in ". Throughout the series, she gets more serious about managing and expands her clients to bigger stars, such as Boynado. She is the wife of chuck. 

Dezmond Hatfield "Dez" Wade is one of the main characters on. He is an aspiring director who films everything that he possibly can. He filmed his best friend singing 's song, " and posted it online, which made Austin an overnight Internet sensation. Dez easily annoys a lot, but he never knows what he does wrong, and the two are currently friends, due to them becoming a lot closer in. He has shown that he may have feelings for her in some episodes, as he is always nice too. He also filmed a short horror/adventure/drama/action/thriller, . Dez also has a talent for tap-dancing, as shown in ", ", and ". Dez is married to Carrie and has a six-year-old son who is a genius and goes to college. He also keeps his word and never breaks a promise, as shown in multiple episodes such as an ". He seems to be perceptive of people's emotions, as seen in ". He had always dreamed of becoming a famous director, and he always tries his best to help out with his career, while also getting further on his own during the progress. Dez ships, as he has made 500 "Team " shirts in the past (" & "). 's last name was revealed to be Wade in the episode ". His first name "Dezmond" was fully revealed in ". Finally, his middle name "Hatfield" was revealed in the episode, ".