Chapter 19: Florida

Mitch ||

I ordered pizza from the house to have it delivered. Ella had already changed into her pajamas. I sat next to her and put my arm around her. We watched the tv aimlessly, not really paying attention.

"So we went to universal today and I'm thinking that we go to disney tomorrow and then stay home," she winked. "On Thursday and go to the water park Friday."

I got the hint.

"Yeah, I'd like that," I said. The doorbell rang and I jogged to the door.

"Pizza for Mitch," the guy sounded unamused. I nodded. "21.67"

I handed him the money and shut the door, thanking him first. I placed the pizza on the coffee table and grabbed some sodas. Ella had already grabbed a slice of pepperoni and had taken a couple bits. I sat down and put my feet up. Ella held out her pizza and smiled.

"What?" I asked, taking a bite of my pizza.

"I like pizza," she took a large bite.

"But you obviously like me more," I chucked clicking the channel button on the TV remote.

"Not when you change the channel," she pouted and I kissed her cheek. "You're weird."

"So are you, but that's why I love you," I smiled, taking another bite. She pinched my cheek and smiled.

"Exactly. That's why I love you," she smiled. We devoured the pizza, piece by piece, joking and laughing. Ella got up and disappeared into the kitchen, reappearing in the doorway with a bottle of alcohol.

"It's our honey moon! Lets get crazy," she laughed and poured herself a cup. I took the bottle and fancied myself to a glass or two. We joked some more until Ella seemed to be too drunk to talk. I carried her up to the bed and tucked her in. Leaving her with a kiss, I went to go to the bathroom. I did my business, washed my hands and changed into my pajamas. Shutting the light off as I opened the door so I wouldn't wake Ella, she was already fast asleep. I crawled into the bed beside her, falling asleep fast, listening to the rhythm of Ella's breaths.

**

"Wake up, it's once against time to go to disney!" Ella straddled me on the bed. I propped my self up on one arm and brought her in for a kiss with the other.

"Good morning," I said. She smiled and kissed me hard. She jumped off and skipped out the door. Ella was already dressed, I on the other hand, wasn't. I pulled on a faded blue muscle tee, gray cargo shorts, and decided against vans and into my pair of sperrys. Leaving the room, Ella handed me a piece of toast.

"This is all I know how to make, to be honest," she smirked.

"Wow, okay," I smiled and took a bite of my burnt toast. "Yum,"

"Oh shush up," she picked up her plate and strutted to the sink. "You ready to go?"

I looked at my half eaten toast and nodded.

"I'll pick up some Dunkin," I laughed and she punched my arm.

"Don't make fun of my cooking. It's not nice," she whined. I kissed her cheek and drove the car, parking in the Dunkin Donuts parking lot. I picked up Ella and myself a coffee and five donuts. She sipped her coffee and took a bite of her donut. We pulled up into universal parking lot which was already packed.

"It's 8:30 in the morning and people are already here," Ella pouted.

"I mean,we're here, aren't we?" I smirked at her.

"Oh be quiet," she finished her donut and put everything back in the bag. I smiled over at her, I love her so damn much, I can't begin to explain. We wanted to start a family. We talked about it before marriage, but Ella's family is big Christians and made her promise not to have premarital sex. But we talked about marriage and I knew she was the right one for me. Parking in the parking lot, we exited the vehicle and walked to the park.

"Oh I love this! I feel like a kid again," Ella smiled and held my forearm. They let us in and we walked to the first ride. There was a high pitched scream behind us, we didn't bother to look supposing it was a girl on a ride.

"It's them!" someone yelled. We turned around to see three maybe 14 year old girls running at us. Ella stepped back and let then go at me. Then ran past me to Ella.

"Oh my god! Ella! It's you," they were so excited. I laughed. "Can we get a picture?"

Ella smiled and nodded and they handed their phones to me. I snapped a couple pictures for all of them.

"What was that?" I chuckled as the gossiped away.

"Remember, I have a YouTube account too. Its not just you, pretty boy," She laughed. We hurried onto the ride and buckled in. I grabbed Ella's hand when we started to go up. Soon enough, we plummeted down back to earth and spun in several loops and ascended many hills. Coming to a stop I look over at Ella. Her face white, but her cheeks pink and full. Her hair had been tied up into a bun, now had pieces cascading down the side of her face. We got out and she took hold of my hand.

"You scared?" she looked at me.

"No I am not," she started. "you were."

I laughed and picked her up. The park wasn't crowded since it just opened about 20 minutes ago, only small kids were around us. I spun us around and put her down. A little boy dressed as buzzlight year giggled, holding his moms hand. We walked away and stopped at different rides.

"I'm a bit of a roller coaster fanatic," Ella laughed. We passed the Cinderella castle and Ella looked at me.

"My friend and I said that when we were younger, we were gonna get engaged there," she pointed. "But to me, what we had, I'm happier than Minnie and Mickey."

I fitted my lips to hers. Pulling back, I placed my forehead to hers. We walked over to more rides and had tons of fun. For lunch, we had corn dogs and soda. I made her come on more and more rides until we were dizzy. I dragged her to the castle, covering her eyes.

"Come on! Where the hell are we going, Mitch?" She whined. Walking up into it, Cinderella stood in front of me, taking to a little girl. I made my way with Ella to the middle. Maybe recreating the proposal would make her day.

"Can I see your ring? I have to check something," I pulled out the box and put the ring in, letting go of her eyes.

"Why are we here?" she asked, spinning. I took a knee and she started laughing uncontrollably. Everyone gasped and awed in the crowd forming around us. I looked up at her.

"Ella, will you marry me?" I asked her, for the second time. She cried and laughed, just like the first time.

"Of course," she spoke. I put the ring on her finger and kissed her. Everyone clapped and Cinderella came over, placing the crown on her head. The little girl that she was talking to shouted to Ella.

"Now you're a princess too!" She smiled. Ella looked at Cinderella.

"We're already married. I told my husband I had always wanted to be engaged here, so I guess he took it literally and reenacted our engagement. This is actually our honeymoon," she smiled, kissing my nose.

"How sweet," Cinderella smiled. She walked away and everyone seemed completely uninterested. I took his hand and lead him out.

"You didn't have to do that. Why?" she looked at me and fixed her ring.

"Because I love you and thought you needed your dream to be lived," I smiled.

"You're an idiot," she stayed walking. "but that's why I love you."

***

It's not long but it's a chapter. love you bye

Comment vote share