walong.

veronica
______

me and aaron are at the cinema, watching the greatest showman with lauren and alex. for some reason they took the seats from the far end away from us, awkwardness it is.

"why did they take the far away seats from us?" being my curious self.

"oh there wasn't any seats near us, so they had to ahh." aaron explains to me.

"ohhh okay.." i simply say then after was another...

awkward silence

"how's your wound?" he questions me, stopping the silence.

"it's good, it's healing but i don't recommend you touch it" i began to sit randomly awkwardly like a frog, expecting for aaron to touch my leg, i know how he is like xD

as expected, he touches my leg slightly with his pinky finger and i slap his arm. my reflexes though xD

"AARONNN!" i bellowed out loud, too loud that even lauren and alex heard from the other side of the room.

(damn gurl, i say to myself)

"i'm sorryyyy, it was a joke brooo" the word brooo was in slow motion for me, i could only think that he just...

he just bro-zoned me :((

"did you just bro zone meee?" i say, i didn't mean to say it out loud, oh gawd, awkward silence? i guessed, but nope.

"i didn't mean to, there was actually something i wanted to say roni..." he tilted his head to look at me, he stared straight into my eyes like what happened yesterday where we nearly kissed, WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN...

"and that is?"

"i love you roni."

"i love you too.."

we lean in for the kiss but he kept continuously saying my name randomlyyy..

"roni.. roni.. roni"

"RONI!!" nessa startles me, my mind was so puzzled, what was i thinking?

"NESSA? WHATS UP WITH YOUUUU" i dashed up still sat on the bed, sweating ridiculously.

"YOU WERE GONNA KISS ME!" nessa screeches in my face, my eyes very blurry like..

"WERE YOU HAVING A DREAM?" nessa squawks like a freaking accurate seagull.

"yeah.. about aaron.." i mouthed out and with our twin telepathy, nessa guessed the words exactly.

"SPEAKING OF AARON, CHECK YOUR PHONEEE!"

Nessa grips onto my phone and shoves it to my face, a lot of messages and 3 missed calls from aaron and it was from yesterday, i slept too soon ;(

Aaron🐶🤘
Roni: hey! 😊
Roni: Nessa said u wanted to facetime me? i'm perfectly fine, my wound is healing super quick and sorry about the scream when u left ahahah😂😂
Roni: so, is lauren and alex coming to the cinema with us tomorrow?
Roni: sorry, am i bugging u?🙁
Roni: anyways, good night 😴
*1 hour later*
Aaron: HEY RONI! i'm so sorry i didn't reply alex and lauren were looking at my vlog with u 😊
Aaron: glad to hear that ur wound is healinggg, don't do that again, u got me worried😂😂
Aaron: and yes laurex are coming to watch the greatest showman with us, i just paid for the tickets for me and u, my little treat😊😊
Roni: tysmmm, sorry i was a sleep😂
Aaron: btw the movie is tonight 6:00pm so be ready by then
Roni: i will, see u laterrrr😊
Aaron: byeeee

"NESSA WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!" i wail out, nessa gazes at me, making a very weird and wacky face (her double chin) xD

"i kept laughing of you talking in your sleep, especially about aaron as well" she speaks.

"NESSA!!"

"oh yeah, i was talking to dad on the phone and he's working on a script for valentines day, so we really need to get goinggg" nessa utters, i was quite optimistic to find out that we were going to do something special for our subscribers for valentines day.

"okay, okay, is this important or what" i claimed since the meetings we went to before were just our opinions on the script.

"well, we just have to figure out the characters and the script of course, he already has the youtube space as the set so it's all good"