labinsiyam.

lauren
_____

Me and Roni proceeded to get out of the bathrooms and we walked towards Aaron and Alex, who had the big boxes of popcorn and drinks. An awkward silence occurred. Aaron raised his eyebrows at me to symbol something, which i didn't understand at all. Overall, Aaron handed over the tickets for "The Greatest Showman" and told us to go over to screen 3. This movie was popular that the cinema was packed. We looked like lost tourists but the only difference was that we were wandering around in the dark and couldn't see anything. Just floating heads intrigued at eating their popcorn as well as staring at the screen showing up adverts.

Eventually, we found the seats and going from left to right, it goes Alex, Me, Roni then Aaron. I could definitely sense the awkwardness between RonRon. I leant forward to glare at the people, who were sitting on our row when i notice Aaron raising his eyebrows, yet again. He gestured and pointed at his bright screened phone, which was on my name on the app message. Waiting so patiently for his text, i directly faced my phone away from Roni just in case, she decides to take a look and everything goes completely downhill.

Aaron
what did u and roni talk about in the bathrooms?

Lauren
just talk to her about it, she doesn't seem to spill anything out to me, she wasn't crying when she got out of the cubicle🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Aaron
i will soon, maybe at some part of the film.

Lauren
oh and just so yannow, ME AND ALEX ARE WATCHING YOU.

Me and Aaron let out a lil giggle and stare at each other for a slight second, noticing that Roni was in between us and it was awkward once again.