CHAPTER 1

I woke up before my alarm, once again. I didn't have enough time to go back to sleep so I just pulled out my phone. I smiled a bit at my lockscreen, which my friends made fun of, but I didn't care. My lockscreen was a photoshopped picture of Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson kissing. Yep, I was a Larry shipper. As soon as I got on Twitter all I saw was that Louis and Eleanor Calder had broken up. It didn't really phase me since I never thought they were actually together to begin with.

My thoughts were interrupted by a scream outside. I ran to my window and looked down at the street. There was a mob of girls outside the hotel across the street. My curiosity took over me so I quickly got dressed and grabbed my phone and ran out side. Getting through the mob was nearly impossible, especially because all I wanted to know was why these girls were here. I was going to ask one of them but I knew they would be too excited to answer me so I tried to figure it out myself. Then two cars pulled up and men, obviously security guards, got out and began gesturing for us to get out of the way. I did as I was told, but I stayed as close as I could. The next second I figured out what all the screaming was about, because out of one of the cars came Liam Payne. If there was screaming before, there was way more now. Liam waved to us and tried to take pictures with a few girls but he was pulled along by a security guard. Zayn and Louis came out together and quickly got inside as they saw the mob getting bigger. Niall came out of one of the cars and seemed to be waiting for someone. Harry. After a second or two Harry came out of the car, but something caught my eye. He was holding two phones. I dismissed it thinking it was probably one of the other boys'. Harry, being Harry tripped over nothing, which caused several of us to fall back too.Harry seemed a bit embarrassed so he picked up his phones and went inside while Niall laughed his arse off, nothing out of the ordinary. My heart was racing, so it took me a moment to realize I dropped my phone when I fell. I picked it up off the asphalt and pressed the lock button making sure it wasn't broken. I saw my lockscreen and was relieved nothing happened to it. I made a mental note to get a case for it, considering I had just gotten the iPhone.

There were so many thoughts swirling in my mind I just needed to go home. I went back into my apartment and sat down on the couch. I was overwhelmed. I knew I was too old for all of this. 18 year olds typically didn't spend their time fangirling over a boyband, but I did. After a few minutes of calming down I knew I wanted to tell a few friends of mine about seeing them. I tried to unlock my phone but my passcode wasn't working. I didn't recall changing it. It had been 7673 since that spelt out the letters in my name. I thought maybe I changed it and didn't remember so I tried the only other thing I would have it set as, which was 5279, which spelt "Lary", that worked. The home screen was different. It was Louis and Harry kissing again. I wasn't that obsessed. I looked around the phone and realized it wasn't mine. I assumed I had picked up another girl's phone. I looked through the contacts and found "Boyfriend" with about nine red hearts following it. I decided that I would call him and let him know I had his girlfriend's phone. When he picked up he answered

"Hey babe!" He had a British accent, nice.

"Oh, hi, um, I'm Rose and I think I have your girlfriend's phone." You could hear a pin drop when I said that. "Hello?" I asked.

"Oh, um, I'll send someone over to get it, where do you live, love?" He asked. I gave him my apartment address. We said bye and he quickly hung up. That was odd, I thought. I put the phone down and realized I needed to figure out where mine was. I called my own number and waited for someone to pick up. Once again it was a boy with a British accent. This was weird, but I wasn't going to complain.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hi, I'm Rose and I think you have my phone." Once again there was silence. "Hello?" I said reminding him of my existence once again.

"Sorry, I'll get it back to you as soon as possible I'll need your address." I gave it to him and said thank you. He did the same and hung up. I put the phone down but my curiosity took over me again. I picked it back up and opened up the pictures. I grew wide eyed when I saw them. It was all Harry and Louis. This girl was obsessed and really good at Photoshop, I thought. The pictures were so adorable. I wished they were real, it was all these selfies that would make millions of girls go crazy if they were real. I heard a knock at the door and got up. I hoped I would get my phone first so I wouldn't be left without one all together. I opened it expecting one of the two British boys I had just talked to, but instead I saw 3 large, muscular men.

"H-hi" I spat out.

"We're going to need to have a word with you." I felt my heart drop in my stomach.

"Ok" I said. I don't know what I had done wrong. One of them grabbed my arm, but not in a hurtful way, but I felt urgency coming from all 3 of them. I was lead across the street into the hotel I had just seen the boys at. Suddenly, everything clicked for me. Larry was real.