CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

I was brought into a hotel room and the man holding my arm sat me down on the bed. 

"Phone. Now" he put out his hand and I placed the phone in it. He left the room and I heard the door slam and I flinched. Another one of the men looked at me.

"What's it gonna take for you to keep your mouth shut about what was on that pho-" he was interrupted by the door opening and closing. A woman walked in. She gestured for the two guys to back away from me and they did. She looked me up and down then lifted my chin and studied my face. 

"I think we can use her" she said to the guys.

"U-use me? What do-" she stopped me with a "shh" and placing a hand over my mouth. 

"I'll go get the boys!" She said. After she was gone I turned to the guys. 

"What did she me-" once again a "shh" was used to keep me from speaking. A sighed and looked down. What seemed like hours later the lady walked in. Harry and Louis were behind her. They looked stressed beyond belief. She pointed me out to them 

"This is her!" She said. They both looked at me and Harry handed me my phone back and then turned to Louis and Louis kisses his cheek Louis mouthed "it's okay" to Harry. I was missing something major here. I put my phone in my pocket. 

"It's not even December yet." Harry said avoiding eye contact with me. 

"People were getting suspicious of that, Harry!" The lady said. At that point Louis had his arms wrapped around Harry's waist. 

"I've told you, I'll take the beards. I'll pretend I'm a dick. Harry gets to be free. That was our agreement." Louis said. 

"Well, times have changed,you both know she could ruin everything!" She said pointing to me. 

"I can hear, you know!" I blurted out and regretted it. She came to me and bent down in front of me.

"Listen here, Rose, is it? You are going to be a cover up for Harry. We'll pay you but you can't tell anyone... About anything. Your contract is printing now." She talked to me like I had no idea what she was talking about.

"I know how a beard works, ma'am" I said sarcastically. 

"Don't be a smart ass. You're lucky. Girls would kill for this position" she said with a smirk. 

"Do I have a choice in this?" I asked.

"Nope." She responded.

"Great..." 

A man walked in and handed her a stapled stack of papers which she handed to me with a pen. 

"Read it, or don't. I actually don't care. Just sign it" I read it but none of it made sense. I'm sure that was intended. I thought to myself before signing it. I realized something which made me sign it. She pulled me away from my thoughts by snatching the paper away as fast as she could.

"I'll let you three get to know each other" she and the remaining two security guards left. The boys came to me.

"What did you see on our phone?" Louis asked. Harry was too upset to talk, clearly.

"Mostly just the pictures, I thought they were shopped until I got here." Louis nodded and placed Harry on the bed and sat on his lap.

"Well, welcome to hell, love." He told me. 

"I don't want to do this..." Louis looked at Harry who was on the verge of crying. 

"We don't want to do this, either but we have no choice and neither did you." He kissed Harry's lips softly and wiped away the tears that were beginning to escape his eyes. 

"You boys did luck out this time. I'm actually on y'all's side." Louis looked at me curiosity.

"Our side?" I nodded

"Yep, I've believed in you two for a long time. I wanna help you."

"How?" Louis said.

"I guess we can figure that out as we go along. Just know I'm on your side. Not theirs'" Louis nodded.

"I like you already" Louis said. "Harry, babe, please perk up. It'll all be okay, I promise!" Harry nodded an Louis wiped the remainder of the tears away. They shared a quick kiss which made me smile. They rubbed their noses together after they pulled away and I bit my lip at the cuteness of it all. Harry put his hand out for me to shake.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Harry." I shook his hand.

"I'm Rose." I said. Louis laughed. 

"We know who you are! We both talked to you on the phone. By the way, Harry isn't my girlfriend" he said with a cheeky smile which made me giggle.

"Sorry about that. I never imagined the phone would be yours." I said. They both chuckled. 

"Most people are overwhelmed when they find out about us. You seem unphased." Harry said.

"That's because I knew it all along. I knew there was more than a friendship between you boys." Harry smiled. 

"I agree, Louis. I like her already, too." They kissed again and I blushed. 

"You like it when we kiss, don't you?" Harry said after they pulled away.

"I think it turns her on. Does it turn you on, love?" Louis and Harry looked at me. I blushed harder and nodded.

"J-just a little bit" I lied and they smirked.

"That's good. We'll remember that." Harry said and Louis winked.

I rolled my eyes and Harry took my hand in his. 

"Maybe having a fake girlfriend won't be all that bad." He searched for Louis' approval and once he got it he kissed my cheek. 

Maybe he was right.

Maybe this wouldn't be all that bad.