Unknown

Samtha's POV

I was scared out of my mind. I was floating in a world that shoudln't exist, yet it dose. Brian's flesh was hot the exact opposite of a dead person. It was draining to me and the fire pit had evaporated any sign of water that once existed in this place. After asking Brian where I was I didn't talk again because that quick question alone burned my throat. 

I was simply getting dragged across nothing towards a big building in the center of the fire pit. It was at least 4 stories tall and made out of gray bricks with a black roof. A black fence lined the perimeter challenging someone to come in. As we got closer to the center it got hotter and my vision was getting spotty but I tried to stay concusses. When we arrived at the house I was sweating bullets and slowly blacking out. 

Brian grabbed the gate and yanked it open. With my feet finally on the ground I relaxed slightly but was still getting very weak I was putting majority of my body weight on Brian surprised he didn't drop me on my face. He dragged me up to front the step and knocked on the door with a certain combination of knocks that made the door swing open. I tried to memorize the combination in case I got a chance to escape but I couldn't. 

As soon as we walked into the house the heat level increases and I was dragged into a castle like dungeon of a hallway. I was either trying to be killed or they hated me because there wasn't a water molecule in my feel. My head dipped and I could only see the floor at this point. I was on the verge of blacking out, dipping in and out of conciseness. On last door opened and I was taken from the dark hallway into a bright blue room on that reminded me of the one at the academy. Not only was the room bright but it was cool and there was a pool of water behind a glass door. I was shoved into that room and shoved into the water. I didn't get a chance to hold my breath but that was ok with me. I stayed underwater just floating letting the water sink in and give me strength. By the time I surfaced Brian was gone and a women was in his place. 

She was pretty long brown hair with hazel eyes if it wasn't for her cloths she would probably look really sweet But her clothing told a different story. She was dressed in all black with skin tight leggings and a skin tight halter top. She looked at me and laughed a little before saying,"You have 10 minutes to shower then I will come in to prepare you," in a very serious tone. 

"Who are you?" I asked 

"My name is Rebbeca," she said in response then she turned to leave not before saying the bathroom is to your left. Then she was gone. I quickly climb out of the pool dripping wet but re-hydrated. After leaving the pool room I went out into the actual room confused. I mean 20 minutes ago I was being held captive and now I am living like royalty. I decided that my best bet was to listen to what I had been told for now. I went to left of the pool room and found a bathroom a beautiful bathroom I might say. It was completely white with two glass doors behind two withe doors. I closed the white doors and left the glass ones open. Then I turned back to the bathroom in the very back center and the first thing you saw was a white marble tub in front of a window with candles on the two corners and silver handles to turn the water on and off. In front of the tub was a white rug that was softer than snow. Right above that was a crystal chandelier. To the left was a cabinet with towels and soaps but more importantly a make up table that was so pretty and spacious it had a oval mirror and a very bright lamp. With draws and crystal had where on the out side. Then there was a normal stand alone shower. To the right was a hook with a rob and a vanity also with a mirror and a bowl sink with a water fall faucet. 

I went to the cabinet with the towels in it and grabbed one along with a wash cloth. Then I also grabbed some soap. After that I went to the rob and took it off of it's hook. I dropped everything by the shower and stripped out of my dingy cloths then stepped in the the warm  water just letting it run the dirt off of me. Then I grabbed the soap and scrubbed everything on my body. I turned the water off and dried off against my wishes then I slipped on the white rob. Walked to the large circular bed and plopped on it letting my eyes close.