Chapter 3: Case Closed.

Today was the last day of school. I bet everyone cheers for what summer has to bring. I have to do a lot this summer. So, I hope I can get a little bit more in depth about my summer vacation soon. I don't know what everyone will be doing. Probably playing video games or watching TV. If school is over today then that means there is only a couple months left until high school. Everyone I talk to is saying that high school is a lot better then middle school. I sure hope they are right.

The bright sunlight peers over my house as the sun starts to set on this fine evening. The cold air starts to rush in as the moon starts to rise. The change in atmosphere is just so beautiful. I sit typing this story and playing games. I really have nothing better to do.

There is a lot I haven't talk about since I was gone. I actually believe the last time a wrote was 2 months ago. A lot can happen in 2 months. I can see that now. From going to a child care center, to finding a gf that eventually I would have to leave because I was convinced too. I am glad I did though. Everyone convinced me that she was a bad person, and I should have listened. So, I blocked her out of my life and I decided that there is more to life then love.

This week was super boring. I had no exams until the last day of school. So, all we did was watch movies that I have already seen 1,000 times. The whole time I really just sat with my head down or played some games on my phone. I had nothing better to do. I guess I should tell the story. My story. True story. Here we go.

2 Months Ago

The Striking Scar:

March 23, 2018

     I couldn't talk. I couldn't speak. Not to anyone. I was silent for 3 days after what had happened. I had a traumatizing dream, that I believed to be real. The dream was about rape, sexual assault. I didn't know what to think, it was so bad. I didn't find out it was a dream until 2 days later.

     I went to Vaughn. I only told him what happened. I was practically crying.  We both went to the guidance counselor. I couldn't bare to tell her what happened, so Vaughn told her. When the words left his mouth, my heart stopped. She told the both of us to write down everything that happened. After we did, we went back to class. I couldn't work for the whole day because I was still traumatized.

     After the final bell, I was called up to the office. I was walking down the hall with the principal and the guidance teacher. Micheal Bone saw me walking with them, and he just stared at me. Like he was staring into my soul. I continued walking on as we reached the office. There were 2 police man standing there waiting for me. They told me to come as they took me to their car. I got in as I was confused on where I was going.

     The car ride continued on as they asked a couple questions about real life stuff. I gave simple answers, as I was scared to even say much. I looked around at the scenery. It was very barren out. Only a few buildings, but all the rest was plains. It took about 30 minutes to get to where we were going. I gulped as I saw where we were.

     We landed at the child care center. They took me in, and I waited in a waiting room. There were some people in there with me. Some looked angry, some looked sad, and some happy. I was eventually called back to the waiting room. I was with a very nice woman in this very childish room. "I know its a bit young of a room for someone like you, but it is all weave got." She said. I just nodded and sat down on a plastic round table with her.

     There were cameras and microphones all around. I knew I was being watched. A police officer came into the room and made me solemnly swear to say the truth. I said yes as he left the room and me and the lady continued talking.

     I don't want to go into detail and tell you everything, but that is exactly what I had to do with her. She made me draw pictures and we talked about them. We were eventually finished, as then I walked with a nurse and I sat in an office couch for a couple hours. I took a nap and looked at my surroundings, nothing out of the normal.

     I was called up and then I had to leave the room. I walked down the hall as we went into another room. This one had a big round table and there were people in it already. They said that they are going to put the case to trail. They told me if I was sure I wanted that to happen. Shook my head and my mom came in the room.

     She was crying her eyes out as she kissed my head. Then she left and I left shortly after.

     The cops drove me to my siblings apartment, and i stayed there for a day. I sat down and thought about it. I had nothing wrong with me after it happened. I was perfectly fine. The I found out it was just a dream, I told the cops. Then the case was closed. For all of you wandering why my electronics were gone for 2 months, now you know why.

Case Closed

Now i'm here. Im still stuck, I dont know whats going to happen next. I just have to wait for life to continue. Then I will continue too. The case is closed.