Yebat' Menya (NC-17)

Warning: blood

A/N: It was supposed to be two-for-one with the smut scenes, but I had to break it up due to time and writer's block. I'm sorry, mother.

Brian's P.O.V

The end of the night couldn't come soon enough for Brian once he was finally able to leave the club; still in full drag just as you had requested. He never minded going out into public in drag anyway, the worst part was the sexual harrasment that was prone to happening here and there from people. It didn't bother him that much, before he had met you it was often quite flattering, but nowadays the only one he wanted to catcall him, was you.

So, It was a relief to finally make it home and escape from the cab driver who kept offering to pay for sex. Funnily enough, it was the same cab driver from the night that you and he had raced to get home. The driver seemed to not notice that Brian was the same person, or possibly he just didn't care. Had Brian been in the same place he had been years before, he would have accepted the offer. He definitely was no stranger to the world of hooking.

He jogged his way up the stairs in his stilettos, probably waking up half the complex in the process, but that wasn't his concern right now. He couldn't wait to get inside and get his hands on you as he finally made it to the door, digging around in his padded bra for the single apartment key he always carried around. You kept nagging at him to get an actual keychain before he lost the key, but he had yet to do it, and probably never would. Once he found it and opened the door, he noticed that it was unusually dark inside right away, and you were supposed to have been home before him. He found it kind of weird as he turned the light on in the kitchen.

"Mother, I'm trying to make contact with you," He called out into the other room.

No answer.

He shrugged, maybe he had beaten you home for once. He walked into the living room to turn on a lamp that sat near the end of the couch, but was quickly startled by the sight as he saw a body hanging halfway off of the couch. He gasped slightly as he took a step back, his mouth fell open and his chest rising and falling rapidly as he narrowed his eyes quizically as stared at the body, realizing that it was you.

 He gasped slightly as he took a step back, his mouth fell open and his chest rising and falling rapidly as he narrowed his eyes quizically as stared at the body, realizing that it was you

"Bitch, did you pass out?" He whined with a breath as he took a step over to you, kicking the couch cushion lightly. But you didn't answer, or move for that matter. "(Y/N)?" He said louder this time, beginning to feel his heart race rise again when you didn't answer for the second time.

A look of concern overtook him as he leaned over your slumped body. He felt a lump forming in his throat.

"Hey, (Y/N).." He said urgently as he knelt down beside you, pushing back the hair that had settled in front of your face. He shook you to no avail, and began to get very nervous. He cupped the sides of your face, pulling your head up slightly. "(Y/N), dorogoy, answer me," His tone was desperate as he gave you a slight shake.