Chapter Eight

"I'm dating the twins"

--

Ashton comes home the next day. The house was still a mess, but half of it was clean which was the kitchen. He slowly closes the door hearing things from the room. He was nervous that it could probably be his parents already home so early yet their car wasn't on the driveway so he was confused.

"Luke?" He says. No answer. He tried again but a bit loud "Luke!" And the sound stops.

Footsteps were getting closer to the living room where he stands, the shadow appears and color came into the body, it was Luke.

"Where have you been? I've been calling you?!" Says Luke with a bit of attitude.

"You left me..."

"Shut up! I didn't I was where I was, working"

Ashton was confused. But then he remembers a bit. He was drunk at the party but he only remembers a bit.

"But you didn't came back for me.." Looking at Luke with gloomy eyes. He was still tired all he wanted was sleep next to Luke.

"Where were you Ashton!"

"I don't remember .."

"Where you some sort of pain last night? Did someone hurt you? Where you with a friend?"

Ashton ignored him and sat on the couch laying down closing his eyes for a bit. A frustrated Luke was coming pulling his hair gently not trying to hurt himself.

"You're still wasted as fuck and you're acting like a child" says Luke walking back to the bathroom cleaning Ashton's own house. Not even help from him.

"I am the only child here, you know" says Ashton in a such a soft voice. He didn't feel like arguing at all.

Luke scrubbing the toilet that has throw up by some party stranger. He didn't wanted to speak to Ashton at all. Too mad to yell at him.

Ashton speaks again with a sleepy tone "you don't love me, just admit it.."

Luke still ignoring him but more mad now.

"Just leave my house! You're a bitch!" Ashton says, Luke gets mad throwing the brush to the floor and yells at himself. He has enough of Ashton's childish bullshit. He walks towards Ashton with an angry face

"Oh I'm sorry for cleaning your fucking damn house ! This is your responsibility not mine!" Says Luke as Ashton sits up seen Luke's face red.

"I'm done with this mess! I'm stressing over my job while you're here just eating sleeping and shitting yourself on the toilet!"

"Excuse me?" Says Ashton not happy what Luke is saying to him "I'm 15! I am not in the age to get a job but I am next year !" With a bit of anger. "My parents don't let me get until I'm 16!"

"I don't give a shit !" He says leaving the house now but Ashton tries to reach for him.

"Luke, wait!!"

He starts the motor and mentions something to him "where's your phone? I called you last night. You didn't answer, and Lucas told me where you have been" and after that he drive off and got Ashton questioning himself.

What did I do last night that made him upset?

Ashton is now curious and clueless. Did he really hurt Luke's feelings or is he playing with his feelings that he didn't even notice it at all?

--

(A/N): we got a bad boy here (:

Sorry for not updating this story.