Chapter 1

Isaac's POV•

I woke up at my usual time, 6:00 am, and made myself a bowl of Fruit Loops.

After I ate I went on the couch and watched some Doctor Who. "Morning!" Jordan said grabbing a bowl.

"Morning Papa!" I did my Billy voice. "Papa can I have some Wafflez?" Cierra soon came out using her Sally voice.

"What the crowbars guys I was sleeping!" Bethany said getting some orange juice.

"Gingers don't need sleep!" Jordan laughed. Bethany glared at him and made some bacon.

"No don't eat the Tree Pigs!" Cierra laughed. "But they are yummy!" Bethany said taking a bite.

We all laughed as Bethany took another bite of the bacon. "True they are yummy!" Cierra also took a bite of one.

Me and Jordan also ate some too. "I am the eater of tree pig meat!" Jordan took another bite making us laugh.

"Nooo my piggy's!!" Cierra said as Jordan took another bite. We started laughing.

Then someone knocked on the door "I'll get it!" I said. Then I opened it. "Please help!" a girl my age had a guy

who looked like the 11th Doctor on her. I looked passed her to see a TARDIS I quickly helped her inside.

"Doctor can you hear me?" the girl said as we put him on the couch. "Doctor?" Cierra asked.

"Uhh have you heard of Doctor Who?" the girl asked and we all nodded. "Well meet the Doctor!" she said.

"And you are.." my voice trailed off. "Jenny!" she said and pointed to the TV.

We looked to the TV and the Doctor's Daughter was there. "Will he be okay?" Bethany asked.

"He only got hit by a car so he's fine I mean he's the Doctor!" she said. "Why hello there I'm te Doctor!" he popped up.

"Dad they know that!" Jenny laughed. "Oh okay! What where we doing again?" he asked.

"Well Dad aren't they the Frye's? You said you wanted to talk to them!" Jenny asked.

"Oh ya they are! Well nice to meet you!" he said fixing his bow tie.

"What? Bow ties are cool!" he said making all of us laugh. "Dad they aren't cool!" Jenny laughed.

"Well fezzes are cool!" he stated. "No Dad they aren't!" she laughed making the rest of us laugh too.

"Well anyways.." he turned back to us. "Frye's! Jordan, Bethany, Cierra, and Isaac!" he said and we all nodded.

"Good! Well uh have you heard of a girl named Maddie? About this high, Likes Billy?" The Doctor asked.

"Yes!" Bethany nodded. "Well uh the characters you guys made...Real very real and we got to go!" he said sonicing the

house. "We got to go!" he said. "Everyone in the Tardis!" he said. "Dad whats wrong?" Jenny asked.

"Honey get everyone in the Tardis now!" he said. "Got it Dad!" she said.

"Lets go!" she said leading all of us into the Tardis. "Exterminate!" we heard.

Then the Doctor ran inside. "Daleks again you got to be kidding me!" Jenny went to the controls

along with her Dad. "Again?" Jordan asked. "It's been happening a lot past few days!" she said.

"Oh!" Jordan said. "What is happening?" I asked. "Uh Jimmy Casket, Maxwell, Maddie, and Evil Sally thats what!" Jenny

stated. "Yep okay uh safe! Safe place's!" The Doctor pasted. "Ah Ha!" he said fliping switches and Jenny pushed

button's. "Dad where exactly are we going?" Jenny asked the Doctor.

"It's a surprise!" he said as the Tardis shook. Jenny stumbled backwards.

She almost fell but I cought her. "Thanks!" she said. "No problem!" I smiled. "I better get back over there!" she said.

"Ya!" I nodded and she went back over there smiling. Her smile was so cute.