Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Sophie's P.O.V

When our eyes met I thought it felt something to me but I don't actually think it did. It was now time for all of the fans to take pictures and get autographs by the magcon people.

As I was walking someone bumped into to me and that caused me to fall. I bumped my head pretty hard but I was alright.

"Ow! that really hurt!" I kinda screamed in pain.

The person who bumped into me held his hand out I grabbed his hand. He helped me get up. I looked up to see who bumped into me and I see the one and only Cameron Dallas. I looked into his light chocolate big brown eyes. I finally looked away and let go of his hand and ran away and went back to Katie.

Katie asked me what happened but I told her I would tell her later and she agreed. The only reason I ran away from Cameron was because a few months ago I used to date this guy named James he was really nice and all but one night he cheated on me with the girl who was one of my main bullies and he didn't even care. James was about rape me but I luckily got away because my dad called me home and he let me go.

It was officially me and Katie's turn too take picture with all of them but before I went up I adjusted my bracelets on my wrist were I self harm to make sure they were covering all of my scars. The only person who knew about my scars and my whole entire life was Katie! That's why I trust her so much.

When me and Katie went up I didn't want to take a picture so while she was taking picture I was at the corner. When Katie was done someone held my wrist and screamed. And of course out of all of the people Cameron Dallas had to hold my wrist.

"Why?!!!?" Cameron questioned me

"Listen I'm not a big fan of you and you don't even know me so stop holding my wrist where I self harm and let go because it hurts so stop acting like you care just because you THINK I am a fan of yours when I am actually not!" I whisper-yelled so no one could hear our conversation.

"Well I am really sorry that I bothered you but I actually do care but if you don't mind can u please take just one picture with me?" He replied.

"Fine." I simply replied.

We took a picture and he wrapped his arms around my waist we both smiled for the picture and I walked away and I could hear him sigh.

Katie and I were now going back we decided to stay in a hotel for 2 and half weeks just too relax. Of course I didn't mind, neither did my dad because he obviously wanted to spend time with his mean girlfriend.

So we finally arrived at the hotel we got our room keys and headed to our room. We decided to go to the pool so me and her both put on our bikinis, I was wearing a neon pink bikini with sky blue flowers and Katie was wearing a simple neon strapless orange bikini.

We headed outside for the pool and put sunscreen on. Out of no where I hear two screaming girls run towards us. Both of the girls looked around 14 years old.

When they came to us they showed me their phone and it was a picture on instagram of me and cameron and it said help me find this girl if you find her email me and tell me the address! I was so shocked at what I saw but I looked at who posted it and actually was cameron! Maybe he did care I don't even know! The girl was now obviously emailing cameron.

After about an hour me an Katie headed back upstairs. While our way back to our room in the hotel I told Katie everything single detail about cameron and I and she was as shocked as I was.

I heard a group of boys laughing and running downstairs and while we were on our way upstairs someone bumped into me!

" I am so sorry I was just looking at a very important email from a fan are you okay!" The person who bumped into me said very quickly.

" Yeah I am okay don't worry about it, wait cameron?" I questioned.

He look up at me and I our eyes met........

Author's Note

🌺 that is chapter 3 , I hoped you guys liked it and yeah bye and love you guys! Thanks for reading 🌺