Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Sophie's P.O.V

He held my hand gently and again I felt sparks between us I looked down at our hands and smiled. I texted Katie to meet me at the boys room which was right next to ours in about 10-15 minutes and she said okay.

We were currently in front of the boys room. Cameron let go of my hand to open the door. I have to say I was nervous to meet all the boys and Mahogony. As soon as we walked in everyone was smiling at me. I greeted everyone and they did the same. We were all just making jokes and laughing.

After a little while Katie was here and we all just continued making vines and joking. All of a sudden Matthew and Carter pulled me and Katie aside.

" Listen, so Cameron has this slutty girlfriend and she is one the meanest and rudest people we have seen. None of us like her, but Cameron is the only one that doesn't know. So basically Carter and I just wanted to give you guys a heads up and we want you guys to be safe even the other guys including Mahogony. we already treat you guys like sisters . Also the other guys and Mahogony know that we are talking about this." explained Matthew.

" I never really expected this to happend but I am pretty mad at Cameron because he was holding my hand and he kissed me on the cheek. like umm okay then." i said dissapointed.

All four of us ( Carter, katie, sophie, and Matthew) went back to all of them annd just continued talking. I only told them about the part about my dad and abusing girlfriend and my mom dying. i didn't tell anthing else because i didnt know how they would react and neither did katie she didnt say anything.

" Sophie you trust us completely right?" Jack G asked.

" yup! i trust you guys!" i half lied. I mean i do its just i dont know if i can trust them with the rest of my story.

" Good!" they all said in sync.

Mahogony , Katie, and I became really good friends more like bestfriends along with the others. I have been ignoring Cameron. he was getting mad so he went to go get his "nice" girlfriend so she could join us. yay! ( note the sarcasm)

" HEY GUYS MY GIRLFRIEND JAMIE IS HERE!" Cameron screamed.

My head shot up when i heard the name Jamie. There stood my Bully Jamie.