Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Sophie's P.O.V

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" I woke up to my alarm.

"Ughh" I mumbled today was the day of magcon. who knows what's gonna happen over there. I am not that excited because I am not a really big fan of them. But oh well it's for Katie and if it makes her happy it makes me happy, I guess. I just have to make sure she doesn't faint when she see's matthew espinosa because he is her favorite.

I got out of my king sized comfy bed and headed to the bathroom. I looked at myself and thought how useless and ugly I was and how I used to get bullied. I looked down at my scars and tears started to form in my eyes. I started to remember the day my mom died. She died by breast cancer. After that day my life has been miserable!

My dad has a girlfriend and I do not like her at all she acts all nice to him but when he's is not looking she is like so mean and rude to me. that's why I hate myself even more because she also calls me names and all that freakin stuff.

Anyways I brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower. after my shower I got dressed. my outfit was:

- high wasted jean shorts

- a black crop top that has in white letters selfie

- with black vans

After I got ready I applied some make up like I said I am not a big fan of make up so I just applied mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss. I let my hair out and straightened it. I actually looked pretty good.

I made my way downstairs and I was not happy what I was seeing. I saw my dad with his girlfriend and of course acting all nice and laughing.

As soon as they saw me I gave them both a glare and grabbed a granola bar and headed out the door. The fact that as soon as I got out of the house I still heard them laughing. Of course that bothered me but I just shook it off and walked to Katie's house which was a block away.

Katie's P.O.V

I was so excited for today. I got ready and curled my hair. I put on my outfit which was:

- high wasted black shorts

- a red crop top with a black peace sign

-and black converse

After I was done getting ready I went downstairs, into the kitchen and poured milk into a bowl and cereal and started eating.

All of sudden I heard a my doorbell ring. I got up and peeked through the door and saw that it was Sophie. I opened the door fully so she could come in.

After she came in, I finished eating my cereal and it was finally time for magcon!

We go into my new black Mercedes. We opened the sunroof and blasted off la la la by shakira and other songs and singed along with the music.

Sophie's P.O.V

We finally arrived to magcon and all I was thinking about how will this day turn out! One by one each of the magcon member's came out and went on stage all the girls were screaming and I was just like you have got to be kidding me!

The only thing that caught my attention was cameron dallas he was pretty good looking, SIKE he is HOT! I quickly glance at him but before I could look away his eyes met mine and our eyes were locked until matthew espinosa shaked him an walked away! Oh geez!

Author's Note

🌺 well there you guys there is chapter 2 hoped you guys like it! Well bye, love you guys and thanks for reading! 🌺