26) Min's new little crush

Y/N's P.O.V:

I woke up and headed to the kitchen as I remembered I had a job interview today. I started cooking knowing I had 3 hours till I had to be at the company. I felt someone wrap their masculine strong arms around me and place their face near mine "I didn't get the chance yersterday since you fell asleep but would you be my girlfriend?" I recognised Namjoons soft voice. His face was still against mine and I knew he could feel my smile "Yes" I simply answered and turned around and hugged him as my face was against his chest.

He brushed my hair away "What is my girlfriend making huh?" He asked as we laughed and I got back to cooking "Oats with fruits" I told him as I placed some on the spoon and told him to open his mouth wide "mmmm it tastes amazing...because you made it" I slapped his arm playfully at his cheesy compliment. I heard something and turned around to see Jin take pictures of us as he was smiling "sent!" he said as he gave us a thumb up "You guys finally realised your feelings for each other" Jin said as we smiled.

I was done eating (although Namjoon ate most of it) so I went in my room and got clothes to change into as I went to the bathroom and got ready. I put on makeup and wore a dress with a jacket a bit like a blazer and went out to put my shoes on. I saw Jin and Namjoon look at me instantly "WOWOW Y/N where are you going?"Jin and Namjoon asked at the same time "I have a job interview" I told them and they both wished me luck and with that got dropped off by Namjoon.

I entered the huge building that said 'Bighit Entertaiment' on it and saw other people enter too. I was directed to the interview room and saw about 14 other girls and only 2 boys waiting too. They called numbers out one by one and about half an hour later number 17 was called out and I went in to sit on a chair infront of 4 workers and one manager I think.

"Introduce yourself"

"Hello my name is Y/N L/N I came to Korea about 2 years ago from England"

"Why did you choose Bighit?"

"It was very convidient for me since it is very close to where I live also I looked into Bighit and saw many positive comments by the workers" I lied in actual fact Jungkook works here and told me they are looking for workings to help the manager.

"Do you recognise any of our big stars?"

"I'm sorry I am not very common with the artists, I can only recognise the big names" They looked a bit disappointed

"Do you have a boyfriend?" The question caught me off guard as Namjoon came into my mind

"Yes I do" Admiting that made me smile but I tried to look serious due to the interview still being on.

"Thank you Y/N we will contact you very soon"

I bowed and left the room dissapointed in myslef...I messed up real bad. I was supposted to head home but decided to get ice -cream so that I don't feel as bad about myself. I entered and ordered as I heard a female voice calling my name I look around and saw Min waving at me I grabbed my ice-creaam and paid as I sat with Min "Hey Y/N long time no see" she said and I looked at her with a straight face "Min it's been only like one and a half weeks" She just laughed and I told her about my interview and how me and Namjoon are going out now. She fangirled and said she will support our relationship.

I started eating the ice-cream as I got more anxious about the interview results a part of me hoping a miracle would happen and I got the job. I heard Min saying something about a hot guy or something and fangirling but I was too busy eating. She stopped and froze as I heard tissue being slamed on the table "Aaaah look at you , so expected" I heard Jungkook say as he started cleaning my blazer which was dirty with the melted ice-cream. I look at Min who was shocked ...This is the guy she was talking about so she finds Jungkook attractive I smired to myslef. I looked at her and saw her starring at Jungkook cleaning my blazer.

I took the tissue from him to stop him from cleaning my blazer because it was embarassing. "Why are you doing it? I can do it myslef" I told him as he looked at me "I'm doing it because you are my best friend who can't even eat ice-cream without getting dirty" I saw Min was still frozen on the spot. I made a plan in my head "Sorry Jungkook sorry Min I have to go to the bathroom quickly" I said as I walked towards the toilets but ran out the ice-cream shop leaving them together. MIN I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!