19)suspicions

I woke up and saw that Eun was not in his bed I guess it's normal since he has school . I got up and went to the kitchen and he was there with Yusu and auntie they all waved at me. "Sit down Y/N and have breakfast with us" auntie said and I nodded "thank you auntie" I saw the instant smile she had when I called her auntie. Everyone finished eating and thanked auntie for the meal and I got up and grabbed my backpack knowing I would have to leave "are you going somewhere mummy?" Yusu asked innocently . I have only known them for a day and I felt so close to them already it hurt that I had to leave them.

"Yes Yusu I have to carry on my journey" I told her as she looked upset "Not unless you stay with us" auntie and Eun said at the same time. I looked at them with wide eyes "Can I?!" I asked happily and they nodded. So I placed my backpack back onto the floor. "Y/N can you walk with me to school?" Eun asked and i was more than happy to walk him to school.

Me and Eun started walking to school and chatting as I saw other people in the same school uniform. When we arrived at the school it looked way different compared to mine it was so much smaller and looked like your typical country side high school. We were outside the gates and I heard girls screaming and looking at Eun as they fangirled...I never knew he was popular amongst girls.

The girls then spotted me and their expressions instantly changed and started talking amongst themselves about me most of them confused that he was with a non Asian girl which you would not spot on the country side. "Hard being handsome" he bragged and I hit his arm taking what he said as a joke but that only triggered his fangirls even more. "Anyway i'll see you at home popular Eun" I waved him a goodbye and he did the same. Luckily I didn't get lost on the way back home honestly I would be the dumbest person if I did since it was just a straight road I had to follow.

When I got back to aunties house I saw Yusu and her playing together. "Ah Y/N is back she can tell you about the big world" I looked at auntie confused to what she meant by the big world. "Mummy are you from the big world Seoul? how is it there?" she looked excited to hear about it. "Well Yusu Seoul is indeed a big place with big buildings and many people of all ages but sometimes it can get annoying because everyone pushes you trying to get to places fast but in the end you will love it anyway because you get to meet people who are very dear to you and you can do many fun things like get ice cream and go to the park" I told her and she looked amazed about what she heard "Mummy i want to go there!". 

I looked at auntie not knowing how to reply "Of course you can go there with Y/N but only when Eun is finished with school and not busy anymore okay Yusu?" and Yusu nodded her head. I then went into Euns room that we share and unlocked my phone and saw that I had 34 missed calls and 22 unread messages most being from either Mark or Namjoon. I saw that many were from Yoongi so I called him back.

"Y/N OMG you have finally answered!" 

"i'm sorry my phone was off"

"Where are you? the boys said that you left 2 days ago and didn't comeback you just left a note and everyone is worried" 

"Sorry to worry you but i'm fine I don't know when i'll be coming home but it's not anytime soon" Then I saw Yusu at the door listening 

"Well Y/N if you need to stay at mine then come whenever you want i'll send you the address i'll also let the boys know that you are safe" I smiled just listening to his voice and saw Yusu was still there "Mummy?" she said.

"Sorry Yoongi I have to go bye" With that I ended the call. "Yes Yusu what is it?" I asked sweetly "Are you not staying here forever?" she had tears in her poor little eyes "I'm sorry Yusu but I have to go home my friends are going to worry about me but I promise to visit" and the tears in her eyes were no longer there "Can your friends come live with us?" she asked and I giggled at her and she looked confused "Yusu i'm sorry but we wouldn't fit all together" I rubbed her head "But you and daddy sleep together" she said and I turned red instantly at her words.

YOONGI'S P.O.V:

"Mummy?" I heard through the other side of the phone I instantly froze "sorry Yoongi I have to go bye" and she ended the call. I was still in shock ...is Y/N a mum? since when? and who's the father? THIS IS BAD! THIS IS REALLY BAD! Just a few days ago Namjoon confessed that he likes Y/N and JB also told me that Mark does too.

I texted the group chat without Namjoon in it letting them know of the situation:

Yoongi(me): I got in touch with Y/N don't worry guys she's safe.

Tae: OMG i'm glad where is she?

Yoongi(me): She didn't say but I have other news for you guys

Jin: Okay we can meet at the cafe then!

Yoongi(me): okay but don't let Namjoon come

j-hope: okay see you then!

Jungkook: Bye thank you for letting us know i'll also tell Jimin