Someday, I Will Save Him

I stare at Stardust Road for a while as I thought of about Revolver.

I never thought that the man who I was after, the leader of the Knights of Hanoi, the man who I consider as my enemy, was the one who saved me 10 years ago.

Right after the final duel with him, I didn't consider him as my enemy. I see a boy who is afraid of what had happened 10 years ago. I see a boy who had lost his father and his own friends because of what they want to destroy. I see... a boy who is alone and needed a friend.

A real friend.

I've always wonder what could of been if I wasn't involved the Lost Incident 10 years ago. Would Revolver and I become friends?

I've always been alone for the rest of these 10 years, avoiding anyone that would come near me. I couldn't trust anyone back then.

But when I learned that Revolver was the one who have given me the 3 reasons, I felt like... like he would be a good friend to me. A real first good friend.

When dueling him for the sake of Link VRAINS, I thought I would save him from the sadness and loneliness just like he did with me and that I would be his friend, but Revolver was stubborn, saying that he didn't see me as a friend, but as my arch-rival.

He escaped, vowing that he will return and will destroy the Ignis and I will wait for his return, not only from stopping him, but to save him. And there are 3 reasons why I would save him.

1. He had saved me from my sadness and lonely by giving me three reasons to live.

2. The death of his father, Dr. Kogami, has made him bitter to SOL Technologies which made him cause the hate of the Ignis and this Cyberse world

3. No matter what he says to me, no matter how much he hates me, I know that deep in his heart, that he needs a friend who needs comfort, to laugh with, to cry on someone's shoulder, to be there for them no matter what.

Someday, he will return. Someday, I will duel him again.

Someday... I will save him.

And that's my vow I will make to myself.