I Wish He Didn't Run Away From Me

So it's finally time. I'm going to face Ai once and for all. The locations of the place lead me to a bridge connected to a small island where a building is at.

Before I cross the bridge, a card comes flying towards me, but I caught it with reflexes. I looked at the card for a moment. Borreload Furious Dragon? It's a fusion card.

I looked up from the card and sees a boot sailing up to me and a person standing on it. It was Revolver. No, Ryoken.

He didn't explain to me about the fusion card. He just looks at me for a moment, and then he said his goodbyes and sails away.

So this is it. Ryoken's never coming back. Ever. He is now moving on from the Lost Incident, just like Takeru. But... I never got to save him from his pain and I never told him about my feelings at all.

After a moment of watching Ryoken's boat sailing away for good, I put Borreload Furious Dragon in my deck and headed towards the building where Ai is at.

As I walk there, I feel the tears coming down my face. I wipe them off, but the tears kept coming.

I stopped and try to wipe them until they are gone. It hurts that Ryoken has to leave again. Leave from his hometown. Leave from me. It really does.

I wish he didn't run away from me...