Being Reunited

If you haven't watch or don't even know what Black Butler is, STOP NOW! Go watch it and then reread the book. This is kinda like an afterwards story if you was stuck in that anime world. Thank you for listening, now I will continue the story.

The word "alone" was repeated in my head. I know it is a stupid fear but I can't hold myself back. My heart skips multiple beats and my legs gain weak. It turned into a struggle to talk because I got so scared. A fear of mines was to be lost. Alone..with no idea where I was. I felt like I was panicking but I had no control over it. I forgot where I ran off to, Sebastian and Ciel left me in this demonic world alone, I am lost, and it is dark and lonely.
Water crawled down the corners of my eyes as I covered my face.
"Sebastian....Ciel...don't leave me behind..." I breathed out. Droplets fell upon the ground from my face.
"I don't want to be lonely....especially if its my fear-"
"Didn't expect seeing you like this. That was quite a suprise."
A voice said.
"SEBASTIAN!" I exclaimed.
"You act childish" I heard another voice say. It sounded a lot like Ciel. Ciel appeared from behind Sebastian.
"W-what are you two doing here?" I asked.
"Isn't the answer obvious? Looking for a slow brained girl like you." Ciel replied.
"Than what does that make you-" But before I can say anything else, Sebastian pale big hands covered my mouth.
"We should be going master. Remember why we came here." Sebastian said. Ciel looked at Sebastian, closed his eyes, turned away and began walking.
"Right." Ciel whispered with a slightly unsure look.
I was curious of why he looked slightly worried.
"You know what to do. Make sure that girl doesn't get away"
"I have a name you know unless you want me to address you as boy or flying disabled mosquito-"
Sebastian plucked my head before I could say anything farther than that. Than he grabbed my legs.
"WHA-WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" I yelled.
Sebastian lifted me from the ground.
"I thought humans like you were supposed to be afraid to be alone. If I carry you, I am sure you won't dissapear from my sight." Sebastian whispered. I slightly blushed.

"Then fine, do as you please."