How to Stay Alive

"Who the hell was that?!" I yelled running away.
"A fucking stalker?! What the hell?!" I ran for a straight 20 minutes and finally came to a stop.
"Huh?! This abandoned place actually looks nicer!"
The outside looked a little shabby. The paint was also coming off. And not only that but the place looked like a small 2 floor fancy home from the 1900's
I walked inside. The first thing I noticed was the mirror. Well not really the mirror, but rather what was inside the mirror.
I screamed and fell back. My face was a little different, not only that my hair was more spiky and longer. My eye color seemed as if it was always changing colors. And on top of that my body was more thicker. I looked more different and rather prettier.
I was starting to look more like me in the other world.
"What...WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!" I yelled. I stood back up and double checked to see if this body was really mine. I tapped my face and I pinched my arm.
"No way....THIS IS ACTUALLY ME!" I screeched. But no more of that... I had to also check upstairs if anyone was here.
"Is anyone here?" I said walking upstairs.
There were about 5 bedrooms upstairs and 3 bathrooms. There were multiple beds, I also found a broke andorid. Well actually it wasn't completely broken, Only the screen was. It was created in 2006. The phone bill wasn't paid. I went to a library to charge the phone. In order to do this, I got a coat and put on a hoody and headed out. The phone could suprisingly still turn on. I turned on the phone and noticed there was a pin. I noticed if I kept guessing passwords, then the phone would restart. So I left after this to check it out. I did so and the phone restarted. I filled out the basic info and took out the SD card. I checked more around the house. There were old books and I found a wallet.
"It looks more like this house was burned a little and before the old owners knew it, they had to leave everything they had."
I took out the money. Then I went to check if water still ran through the house. But it didn't. Neither was there electricity so this could be difficult but maybe not as difficult as the last place I lived at. The only thing I didn't understand was the fridge still worked. There were dusty dishes in the sink. Some were broken. I started fixing up the house and sweeped broken glass up. I dusted of the fancy couches and I wiped down the mirrors, doors, and the bathrooms. The inside of the place actually looked better than it did than from before. The outside was the only thing that looked abandoned. I was hungry. In fact very hungry so I left with the wallet I had. I put on a big white coat and put gloves on my hands and headed out. At the store I checked how much money I had.
"$1,000,000 in cash?!" I nearly yelled out. But I had to keep quiet. I bought 10 gallons of water, 5 gallons of milk 10 cereal boxes, 5 loafs of Bread, 5 mayo bottles, 5 packets of cheese, 3 boxes of Saltine crackers, 5 packets of sliced ham, and 5 candy bars. I put them in a shopping cart, and I took the cart with me home. I put the food up and I walked back to the store to drop off the cart I borrowed.
I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. Someone was stalking me. Why? For this I knew I was unsafe. I had to stay disguised.

With Shizu...
"You've changed since the last time you saw that demon that attacked your sister. What happened to you...Selena" Shizu held a picture of Selena in his hands.
"Your quite interesting. I do have some space for you....an open space for you to be my maid or even personal slave."

"Master..." One of Shizu's Demon said.
"Yes?"
"We located where she is now staying. Her soul is getting stronger. Standing here, I can almost taste it..."
Shizu smiled.
"When I find no interest in her, then that's when I will allow you to feed and grind on her bones. To thus, that is my Que for you to do anything to her. But presently, your job is to watch her everymove, when I tell you to capture her, bring her to me."
Shizu smirked.
"Lets see if you can stay alive Selena...hahahahaha...HAHahahaha....HAHAHAHAHA!"