Flashback: Visiting

Three years ago...

Ciels Pov.

"I also want you to teach her and help her study. She speaks sloppy and I can tell she is an idiot." I said.
"HEY! NO IM NOT!-"
Before I can hear Selena say another word I hurry and take my leave with Sebastian.
"My lord."
"Yes?"
"Do you think it was alright to leave her like that?"
"Are you questioning me?" I ask. Sebastian only gaze at me.
"What do you want?"
"I only wanted one thing and you knew what that was."
I look up at Sebastian.
"This is an order, stop asking me questions until this day is over." I said as I walked ahead.
1 day has passed and I decided to make a letter to Selena. I decided she had to make letters to me so that I knew that she was alright. Besides. She wasn't in my custody right now. She was in the Undertaker. I went and sent the letter by mail. It might take days till she receives it. Meanwhile, I practiced my sword fighting skills and attended to meeting like usual. Some days we'd have parties. Elizabeth came over today for the party.
"Ciel, Finnian told me about a girl you had here..." She asked. I flinched slightly.
"Yes...what about it."
"If you don't mind me asking....what was your relationship with her?" Elizabeth said. I blushed and looked at her.
"What do you even mean by that?!" I blushed.
Elizabeth was fidgeting and from a distance I could see Sebastian just standing, looking at us smiling.
'Damn him!' I thought to myself.

"She is nothing but a slave in my eyes! She has no skill!" I yelled.
Mey Rin, Finnian, and Baldroy looked at me in shock. All the guest looked shocked to. I don't know what's there problem but it was there fault for even bringing it up in the first place.
"Urgh! The party is off!" I said as I left to my room. I could hear some of the guest say "childish" under there breath so I ordered Sebastian to murder all of the ones who said such things after everyone has else have left.

*Time skip*

I wake up 5 o'clock in the morning and its already next week and I haven't received a letter. I went to the Undertaker to check on Selena and asked if I could see her but I was told to be the one to crack a joke. It took till 11 o'clock in the morning. Thats when I saw Selena. I tried avoiding contact as much as possible. I didn't feel comfortable saying anything to her after that burst from last week. I wondered if she received my letter. However, he Mr actions said other wise. She looked angry with me. I started to think that someone told her what happened last week.
'Well if she's mad about that, then I have no business to say anything until she says something!' I thought. Sebastian came outside and exited the eststate and made a hand motion for me to enter to speak with the Undertaker. Sebastian stayed outside although, I dont know what they were talking about. Me and the Undertaker talked about her progress.
"Wow! She's that weak?!"
"Stop pitying her Ciel. One day she will become stronger than you."
I got quiet at the sight of hearing this comment.
"I will become stronger than to."
"Than so be it. Don't let your guard down and let a girl become stronger than you."
I got furious at this comment and attempted punching the Undertaker but he jumped to the ceiling as I slipped.
"I dont think I ever made a deal to be someone's punching bag Ciel." He said.
I picked up a stool and attempted to throw it at him but before I knew it, Sebastian had the stool that was in my possession, in his. "What do you think your doing?!"
"My lord, it is getting late, I believe visitors will be stopping by soon." Sebastian replied.
The stool was placed down and I was on my return back to the estate.
"Fine, so be it." I said as we walked through the door. I looked up and saw Selena. She looked as if she was going to cry.
I doubt she heard me but under my breath I whispered
"I apologize." Sebastian heard me and questioned me.
"Why did you apologize-"
"Mind your damn business." I interrupted.
We were on our way back to the estate.
"Sebastian."
"Yes my lord."
"I want to train. Train harder than Selena. Make me exceed farther than her. That is an order." I demanded. I made a Journal and my visiting days for Selena was cutted shorter for my training days. I barely visited her then. And when I did visit, she wasn't yet awake. There would be problems with her switching worlds back and forth I hear so when she does that, I tell the Undertaker I'd visit some other day. My hairstyle was changed 2 years later. My hair was slicked back, I wore all black and the only thing that I wore that wasn't black was my ring. Elizabeth would come over sometimes saying that I got more taller and got stronger. I didn't care what she had said about how my strength and how I changed. The only one I wanted to hear that from was Selena and the Undertaker. I wanted to hear them say I had exceeded. Sebastian still took care of me like I was 10 even though I was 15. Why? I never knew the answer to that. I studied more and exersized more as I got older. I go for a run, I'd do push ups, I'd practice sword fighting, and all. Sebastian taught me as much as I needed to.

"Tell me, do you know why my parents got together to make me?" I asked Sebastian before I went to bed. He glanced at me and told me how I was made.
"STOP IT SEBASTIAN!" I demanded. Hearing this was very displeasing.
'I guess asking about my own parents was such a bad Idea.'
I thought.
"My lord."
"Yes." I said as Sebastian covered me in a blanket.
"You are aging, is it possible that you want to be trained to be experienced."
Me wanting to train on everything and being sleepy, I mistakenly slipped up and said "Yes."
Sebastian came closer to my face.
"Wait no Se-" Before I could order him, he kissed me.
"S-Sebastian s-stop-"
Sebastian kissed me again as Im trying to gasp for air. When he releases again, I slap him.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING SEBASTIAN?! GET OUT! THAT IS AN ORDER." I demanded. Sebastian looked shocked as if he couldn't believe the reaction I had. He smirked as he looked at my face.
"Yes my lord." He said before he walked out.
I could feel that my face was red as hell. I needed to calm down. What did Sebastian think he was doing?! This was unbelievable. I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn't hold myself back. Tears began to stroll down my face. "I guess I have changed" I said. I put my head down on the sink and went down to my knees. "I don't know what I should do..." That day I ended up sleeping in the bathroom.

*Time Skip*

Its been 7 months and I got Mey-Rin and Baldroy training me ever since that incident that Sebastian pulled. I'd go on missions and Sebastian only would save me if I really needed it. I walked by the Undertakers place or sit near it just to see Selena's face again. To my surprise, I missed her. I made letters ever since the first time made a letter to her. I made one every week to her for the past 2 and more than a half years but I feal as if she haven't been receiving them lately. Her personality looks different. And compared how she looked when she was 13, she looks more mature than before. Different, and even her personality. I'd go back to my Estate and instead of Sebastian serving me, Mey-Rin would. Torture for Sebastian? If a guy you never thought in a way like that or a person that's supposed to be the one to be working under you all of a sudden kisses you, how would you react? Right...I forgot, many girls like Sebastian so they wouldn't mind. But thats probably because they did think of Sebastian in "that" way. On top of that, I can't have my reputation going down sayings in the newspapers that I go out with my guys. Plus I DO have a fiancé. If Elizabeth ever found out about what happened, she'd either attempt to murder me, Sebastian, or herself. I can't allow any of that under the rights of my name.

*Time skip*

A couple months has passed. I visit the Undertaker and he refuses to give me any information about Selena. At this point I feel furious.
'WHEN IN THE WORLD, WILL I GET TO SEE HER?!' I thought. I couldn't hold myself back.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO EXPALIN?! SHALL HER WHEREABOUTS BE FORBIDDEN FROM ME TO KNOW?!" I ask.
The Undertaker refuses to answer any questions related to Selena.
"It was her wishes." he said after all the confusion. I hold my head in my hands as my elbows are against the counter.
"Why..." I ask myself,
"SHE WAS ORIGINALLY IN MY POSSESSION!!!-"
"She isn't your slave and neither did she sign up for that well being."
I get even more furious at this response.
"FUCK YOU-" Sebastian covers my mouth.
"Our apologies, we shall be getting on our way now." Sebastian says as he makes an innocent smile. He takes me out the Undertakers estate as I am squirming trying to order Sebastian to let me go. But as you can see, he is preventing me from such action. I bite into Sebastian hand as it does no affect. Instead I use one of my skills I learned during training and slam him torwards the ground. But instead of him landing to his back, he lands on his feet as he looks as if he's doing the limbo.
"What...the hell....DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING HERE?!"
"Simply looking after you, my lord."
"Sebastian..." I whisper under my breath.
Sebastian gets up.
"Yes my lord." Sebastian replies.
I slap Sebastian in the face back and forth, back and forth, back and forth until my hands get numb. Tears comes down my face.
"Sebastian...DON'T YOU EVER, INTERRUPT A SERIOUS CONVERSATION." I glare at Sebastian.
"THAT IS AN ORDER."