His' (Fate and Luck)

National Championship.

The event I’ve been preparing for almost four years since I joined the basketball team with my buddies.

It was to be held in some far away gym with some freaking camp, slash, training ground, slash other competitions that were to be held for a month.

It’s very frustrating because it will end on the day after your 18th birthday which means I will be away on the day of your debut.

Fate is really doing everything to make you drift away from me.

I need to act fast to stop it.

I told you about it when we were at your room watching movies.

I thought you’d be sad when you knew but you looked really happy for me and told me I should definitely win it.

But what you did was the total opposite of the reaction I was hoping for.

I was hoping you’d make an effort to stop me or just even tell me you’re gonna miss me but you didn’t.

I was really determined to stay if you only ask.

But I guess Fate really holds grudges against me and it is really determined to pull us apart.

At first, I thought Fate would be the biggest obstacle that I would have to face.

But my life became more messed up when Luck decided to team up with it.

Life on camp was hell.

It was hell from the very first moment my friends knocked on our door the night after we talked.

They totally surprised when they said that we were about to depart right then, earlier as planned.

So I have to pack my things hastily, putting in the bag the first things I saw on my cabinets and bid my mom goodbye.

I was about to go inside my friend’s car when I remembered about you.

The least I could do is to say goodbye to you as there is a very big chance that I won’t be home in your birthday.

But they grabbed me and forcefully dragged me to the backseat and drove away, hitting the gas, 100km/hr.

On the way to the meeting place of our team, my friends keep on telling me that one single goodbye won’t probably ruin our friendship.

That maybe my absence will help us both.

They knew about how I feel for you because they said that I am very easy to read.

I’m sure I’m not that transparent as they said because if I am, you’d probably also know by now.

We arrived in the meeting place and boarded the bus that will take us to the camp.

I’m still in a bad mood even though they were continually comforting me with words telling me anything that they think will lighten my mood.

But nothing worked.

I really wanted to see you before I go nut I cant go back now.

I promised you I’d win this one.

So I thought I’d just send you a message and started to dig in my pack for my cellphone.

And guess what I found.

N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

I left my cellphone at home.

Damn Luck.

And my days at the camp started.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

^_________^

update ulit! :D

baka madaming gawin next week di na ako makapag update. salamat sa mga nagbabasa at nag eeffort kahit english. ^_____^

pakiVOTE at COMMENT naman. SALAMAT!!! <3