Chapter 17

All of us including Sapphire are in the living room, waiting for someone to break the deafening silence.

"I knew you guys were dating each other! All those smirks and butt groping had a deeper meaning huh? How deep-" Namjoon was suddenly cut off by Jimin's exasperated voice.

"We were just discussing on who's sleeping at the top of the double decker bed!"

"Yeah sure.." Hoseok trailed off, smirking at the the two. They both blushed uncontrollably but still kept denying the facts.

"I mean, if you guys are gay for each other, I'm all for it. Finally some action in this dorm," Taehyung said, giving them a wink.

"Jesus christ! We're seriously just discussing about the bed! Okay that came out wrong but you know what I mean," Jungkook says, looking flustered by this situation.

Sapphire and I kept quiet the whole time because we still haven't recovered from the shock. Well, I kinda did but she hasn't. She's seeing all these people she sees online in real life anyway.

'yet, she still have no reaction when you meet her. that just shows how unpopular and low you are jin,'

Now is not the time to ruin me Mia.

"Actually I don't Kook. Mind explaining to me?" Yoongi asked, knowing he put both of them in an uneasy spot.

"Shut up Yoongay," Jimim snapped at him, stucking his tongue out.

"OH BITCH YOU WANNA COME AT ME?"

"Okay kids! Shut the hell up or I will drill your asses to the fucking wall in a few," The atmosphere toned down after my outburst.

"Let's just order take out shall we?" I proposed. I'm really lazy to cook for these boys anyway and I'm insecure because Sapphire is here. What if she doesn't like my cooking?

"Sure, I will call the pizza," Taehyung said, ordering the food delivery through his laptop.

"Noona, are you single?" Namjoon questioned, causing all of us to look at him. Sapphire smiled shyly at him and looked down at her toes.

"Well... my heart is taken?" She cheekily replied, letting out a chuckle. It sounds like music in my ears and I just couldn't help but admire her.

How is she this perfect?

"Ooo, by who? Do we know him?" Taehyung probed. He sent a secret glance at me but I couldn't concentrate at all. I actually wanted to know what her answer was.

"You guys may never know," She says, shrugging her shoulders.

"All of us are single excluding Jikook over there, doing god knows what-"

"We're giving each other massages hyung!" Jungkook whined.

"Those moans convinced me otherwise!"

"Yah Yoongi! Stop it will you? She doesn't have a boyfriend and is not getting one anytime soon," I snapped in annoyance. The guys wiggled their eyebrows but Sapphire raised hers.

"And why not?" She asked, genuinely curious of my answer.

To be honest, I don't even know why I said that. I just don't like the idea of other guys touching her.

"Because... I don't know but no!" I stuttered, not daring to look at the others facial expressions.

"I'n old enough to have one Jin,"

"I'm old enough too!" The guys burst out laughing at my answer and even rolled on the floor.

"NOT JEALOUS HUH? ONCE AGAIN, CAUGHT IN A LIE!" Hoseok exclaimed and the guys high fived him.

"I'm going to kil-"

"Pizza's here!" Taehyung yelled, running away from us.

I noticed Sapphire's gaze on me so I looked back at her. She had that very intense stare that people would think it comes off as creepy but I don't.

Probably because I do the same.

Now I wish I'm the one she likes.

Oh, and I'm gonna kill the guys when she gets home.

A/N : hello my lovelies! i'm really sorry for not updating last week's chapters because i've been busy studying for my midterms! i also had a writer's block so it was hard for my creative juices to flow very well. these fluffy chapters are a rare sight in this book so i suggest enjoy it while it last? like i said, this is more angst but i just wanted some romance and humor going because i dig those books too!

okay that's enough blabbering.

bYEE !!

bUt fiRST , CAN WE TALK ABOUT JIN'S SUPERIOR BLONDE HAIR?

whY is thiS nOT mentIONeD befORE- 💛