Chapter One

Rain. Something Venus admired yet loathed. So much good could come from rain like crops and whatnot but the dismal patters really played down her mood.

It was one of reasons why she couldn't wait to escape England-
Finally she's back in Korea and its raining. The depressing weather seemed to just follow her like an uninvited friend or a diseased stray cat.

Out of pure anxiety, the girl decided it would be best to get used to Korea again before going home and getting overwhelmed by old memories that she was forced to forget.

The first thing she did was, ofcourse get a new sim card for her phone and get some street food. Phone and food were a priority. If she didn't have a family in Korea, then the only reason for returning would be for the food.

The haze from the steam coming off of the Jjajangmyeon that she ordered just made her mouth water in anticipation. There were Korean restaurants in England in places like London and Manchester but the food served there was nothing compared to what was set before her.

Placing her straying hair behind her ear, she mixed the dark sauce into the noodles and dug in instantly. Within twenty-five minutes she had ate, got a sim card and was already standing at her regular bus stop.

It was all nostalgic but her Korean had rusted over the past six years. It was her mother tongue yet she stumbled upon words here and there. She needed to brush up on that or else Namjoon would surely scold her.

Or would he even care?

"Ah, Yeona is that you?" that name.
Venus turned around, her heart had sunken down to the pit of her stomach. She vaguely recognised the surprised boy next to her. It was a bus stop, she couldn't just flee.

She definitely knew his face but she couldn't quite match a name to it. He had a cute smile, dusty, dyed blond hair and almost resembled a cute bunny but she didn't remember him being so tall or built.

"I go by Venus now but yeah-" her words were slurred at the end as she prolonged her thoughts to try and  remember his name.

The mysterious boy's smile widened as he saw Venus struggle with the sudden encounter. "Oh right, England. Im guessing you just got back." his statement was paired with him pointing towards the girl's pastel pink case. "Also-" his expression fell in an instant.

He shifted from one side to another. "You're taking the wrong bus. Your family separated and moved to different places four years ago." He gave a weak smile but Venus was disconnected from reality as her thoughts went blank.

"Jungkook, Do you know where  Namjoon is?" atleast she remembered the younger boy's name.

I care more about food and the weather.
Rip
It will get more interesting in the next chapter, I promise.