Case 22: Change the Future pt. 4

(Ventus... Just do it guys, You'll understand why...)
*Diana's POV*
I sat by the Fountain Square as Master Ava called for me. Three months have passed, and a lot has changed. Wielders were now fighting against each other... Claiming one fights for light, while the other claims to fight for the Darkness. The Unions were in constant conflict with one another... It's scary, and I know this will escalate further for the Keyblade War.
"Diana..." Master Ava came and she wasn't smiling. Instead, I could feel her sadness.
"Master..." I bowed and she just pats my head.
"I know it must be difficult to leave them... Believe me, I can't even leave the others to their fates." Ava said.
"Master... I can't leave my friends." I said.
"So... You're leaving the Dandelions?" She asked.
"I am still a Dandelion, but after the War... I want them to be safe. I can't stand it if they die." I said, tears well up in my eyes.
"Diana..."
"I... I just can't." I sniffled.
"Master Ava?" A different voice spoke. We turned around and found an eleven year old boy with baby blue eyes and blond hair running towards us. He looked really scared.
"I can't find him anywhere.... I want him to come with me... But... But..." He has tears coming out. I looked at the boy and embraced him.
"Shh... It's okay, I'm sure whoever your friend is... He's going to be fine. Tell me, what's your name?" I asked.
"Ventus... And I'm looking for my friend." He sniffed.
"Okay, Ventus... Let's go look for him. Where do you think he might go?" I asked.
"Um... He might be by the Gardens." He said and the three of us went to the Garden. What I saw wasn't the person I thought it would be... But, Raven Caelum was sitting by the metal fence.
"Raven!!" Ventus hurriedly runs to his side.
"Wait! Ventus!!" I called and summoned Freedom's Call.
Raven saw him and wore a genuine smile. He ruffled the boy's blond hair as the kid laughed like a cute puppy.
I looked dumbfounded at the scene I'm looking at.
"Raven... Come on, you have to come with me." Ventus pleaded.
"You know those puppy dog eyes won't work on me." Raven chided.
Ventus sighed and sat beside Raven.
"Ven... Look." Raven pointed at the sky and a beautiful Meteor Shower was streaking.
"Wow..." Ventus was awestrucked by the meteor shower, so I decided to sit beside them. Master Ava went back to the Dandelions... Not sure why.
"This world is about to face the dire war." Raven said as I sat down beside him.
"I know... But I'm not leaving." I said.
Ventus was asleep on Raven's lap. He looked so Peaceful, so innocent.
"This guy just won't quit." Raven said as he gave Ven a piggy back ride.
"What does he want?" I asked.
"He wants me to be with him in the world after the war." He said.
"Ventus is a Dandelion?" I looked at the sleeping boy.
"Yup, I forced Ava to recruit him... Well, she was about to, but Ventus is a bit... shy." Raven smirked as he sets Ventus down.
"I can imagine.. When I firt saw him... He was a bit shy." I said.
We both laughed as we watch the Morning sun rise.
"It's about to begin." Raven said quietly.
"I know." I said.
"You sure you don't want to run away from it all?"
"I'm sure... How about you? Are you okay with leaving Ventus alone?" I asked.
"I can't... I made so many sins... If I join with Ven, it would be unfair to everyone I've hurt." He said.
"So you do have a conscience." I mused.
"Not all Darkness is Evil. And not all Light is Good." He said. "Diana, I have a request. If the War comes. Please, if you decide to be a Dandelion... Take Ventus with you. He needs someone to be with him. To hold his hand, and to ruffle his head."
"I-I can't promise you that." I said.
"If you can't then at least make him go to the Dandelions. So he could be free from this pain."
"That I could do." I smiled.
"Well, time for me to get ready. Good Luck, Diana." He smirked and disappears.
I sat down as I comb Ven's hair with my fingers. Then I summoned Freedom's Call.
And watch the morning Dawn.
"Whatever comes, I hope we all get through this. May our hearts be our Guiding Key." I sat and doze off along with Ventus. Wishing we still had time to spend with our dear friends.