Am I powerful?

I know Percy is the most powerful demigod on the Greek side affer Thaila joined the

Hunters. I know all of this thanks to Olympus LIVE TV. But the question is, if I was ever  noticed by the Gods and Godnesses of Olympus, would I be as or even more powerful than Percy? Well that could never happen if Zeus or Hades ever found out World War 3 will start. If you don't understand what I mean.....

        After a huge prophercy was made Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades made a deal that they wouldn't have anymore demigods. Suprisingly Hades was the only that keep the promise. Even though the prophercy is over they still keep that promise. Zeus broke it twice and my father only broke it once, that Olympus is concerned about. So yeahh.  I wonder if i could be as powerful as the famous Persues Jackson.

  But I also realize that if Olympus ever found out about me.. My dad would get in alot of trouble. And I don't want that to happen. Plus Percy will have another thing to worry about, me. My told me his fatal flaw as well, he is too loyal. And with me, he wouldn't let me leave his side. That would distract him, and he will probably die, then.

  It sucks being related up a really famous demigod and to have no realize you. But then you have to think on how their life would change if they knew about you.