The Quest Begins.

Charlie is finally agreeing to take me to Camp Half Blood. We stop at Camp Jupiter for some supplies. After the war with Gaea, CJ & CHB are now alies so they are happy to help us on our quest to get to Camp Half Blood.

We also have another member of the quest. Her name is Reyna, the praetor of New Rome. She is friends with Percy, and the rest of Camp Half Blood. But boy would things turn if Percy knew about me right now. I am actually scared of what will happen when he finds out, Reyna was really shocked when she found out. At least Charlie is trying to keep me calm. At least.

Reyna, Charlie, and I start heading out at the peak of dawn. This must be easy for Reyna because she had to travel the world in limited days, this is all the time we want and only in the U.S. We start with taking a train, the subway. You would think it would be weird to have the subway out in Califorina, but you get after the fact of that when this happens.

"I sense some danger," Charlie said rapidly.

"It okay, Charlie, we are underground. Underground always smells like danger. " Reyna said soflty.

"But this, this is different."

"Just relax, Charlie, I am pretty sure Reyna is right. And if anything dangerous does happen you can tell us so" I said.

"M'kay" He said nevously.

So I should of believed him.. Because he was right. A fury was sitting next to her sister and asked

"Why does it smell like a Poseidon spawn?"

Her sister replied, "I don't think the God of the Sea had anymore spawns after Persus Jackson"

Then Charlie just had to make a joke of their conversation by saying

"I guess this is a fishy situation"

Reyna and I both slam him. And that was the end before something freaky happened. The Furies overheard him and started coming towards us, we freaked out except for Reyna. She told us to calm down. She told me to put on her jacket and her hat to take her scent and try to block some of the salt scent that I have, because my fathers scent is more powerful than her mothers that she carries along. The Furies stopped right in front of our seat but couldn't see me because I was hiding underneath the seat. They scented Reyna, but she wasn't as much as a threat. Besides the Furies are just curious I just. They aren't after something. I think. But they asked Reyna and Charlie what they were doing here.

"We are just traveling, do you need anything?" Reyna said politely.

"No, its just something smells like Posiedon." One of the furies said.

"Oh I took a swim in the ocean earlier today when we were in California" Charlie said.

And they left with that and got off at the closest stop. That was a close one. but I never thought of the friendly ones being talkitive. More like aggrisive. I am wondering what is one their minds.