The moment I begin to realize

I realized that I was a demigod when I was in a battle with a minotaur. I was just going for a walk with Charlie. But something unexplainable happened. I heard footsteps and the wind was kicking up. I swear the wind speed was going at 70 miles per hour!

Charlie began to say, "keep going, RUN!"

"NO! I am not going to leave you Charlie. Its probably just a storm, and you my only friend. At least the only one that understands me." I say agressively.

"Your going to die if you dont begin to run, Raelynn!"

"If I am going to die, can you at least tell me whats going on?!?"

"I can't the more you know the more,.... things attack."

"Why me? Huh? What am I that attracks, whatever these things are?!'

"Can I tell you later?"

"Fine!"

        I began to run, I look behind me and I find Charlie taken of f his pants. I was going to ask, but I decide not to, at least not for now. Because I saw what happening, a huge... what would you call it, monster? Yes, a monster. Charlie threw a weapon at me, and mumbled, what I thought, "We are too late!"

        I seriously had no clue how or what this weapon was. I didn't know how to tell weapons, I was only 10! Ummm..... it could be a dagger or a sword. I was pretty sure it was a dagger. Okay, so I know what the weapon is, but how do I use it? I heard Charlie scream. I stopped thinking and just sprinted! I took the dagger and speared the monster in the side. I didn't know whatelse to do, but it worked for Charlie. But not for me. The monster came after me, I swear I would've died. Instead water came to my rescue. Charlie was suprised. He wasn't the only one I surprised myself and the monster. Because where in the middle of Arizona would salt water come and attack you. Me I have no clue.

         I was scared and I was more powerful than.........anything I could think of. But the after affect, did't feel so well.I felt so drained out. Maybe that's the way Percy felt after he sumoned some of his power. One thing was for sure the monster was soaked and unconsius. I felt like the fight was over, but it wasn't. More monsters came and tried to attack, I didn't think a had anymore power. The monsters were probably 1/2 mile away. So I decided to run for it, Charlie was all for it. We sprinted all the way back to the school. It took the breath away from me, and I found out there was protecters surronding the school. Only to protect me. I kinda felt special, but there was no time for that. 

        I believe the saytrs think I am dumb, because they think I know nothing about myself. I know about mythology Roman and Greek. I never met my father, I figured out I had water abilities. One conclusion, Poseidon is my father, just as I thought. Now I know Persues Jackson,was my FULL brother.