Chapter 5

One day before Wrestlemania, Brie had to wake up early in the morning since she needed her make-up done for Wrestlemania Axxess, which she's attending with her twin sister.

She woke up gently giving Bryan a little kiss on the forehead gently so she didn't wake him up and realised she was naked so she went to the bathroom took a quick shower and left the hotel room.

She went downstairs where she met her make-up artist, Eileen, and Nicole.

'Good morning guys!' greeted Brie.

'Damn! You seem energetic! Did you sleep last night or broke the bed!' said Nicole with a smirk while Eileen started laughing her ass off! Nicole loves teasing Brie.

'Ok...... Nicole! You don't need to know everything about my life!' said Brie

'You guys wanna grab something to eat?' asked Eileen.

'I know I do but I don't think so for Brie! She ate enough last night!' said Nicole still teasing Brie.

'NICOLE stop!' said Brie laughing.

They ate something healthy for breakfast and then went to the glam room.

'Alright ladies today we're doing a black smokey eye and a red lip! Straight hair!' said Eileen pointing at her make-up set which was to die for.

They got their glam done and looked smoking hot. They had their merchandise on!

'Alright we better get going!' said Brie.

'Ohh btw Mom, JJ, Johnny and Maya are meeting us there!' said Nicole.

They walked out going to WM Axxess meeting their family and greeting them. They shared some hugs.

The girls were meeting so many fans.

Meanwhile Bryan was watching NXT with a bunch of other superstars. There was also a campaign about Connor's Cure where kids that were with cancer and other diseases dressed up as superstars.

Bryan was truly touched when he saw the kids.

After finishing that he decided to surprise Brie in WM Axxess since he hasn't seen her all morning.

He surprised her with a kiss and it was the cutest thing ever.

Brie and Nicole finished WM Axxess and went backstage meeting Bryan and the family. Bryan told Brie about the boy that touched him.

Brie and Bryan head to a restaurant to have dinner and talked a bit, also checking up on Birdie.

'Bryan I can't believe you are having your return match tomorrow!' said Brie all excited.

Bryan starred in Brie's eyes looking at the most beautiful woman alive, the love of his ife, his rock, his wife, his one and only, his forever love, the person he wants to grow old with!

He couldn't resist her. He looked at her and thought to himself 'do I deserve such an amazing spirit, a beautiful woman, someone who sacrificed all for me and our family with Birdie, am I good enough for this woman?'.

He quickly got up and kissed her. After breaking the kiss he looked at her with a smile and kissed her forehead while Brie was just smiling.

'Brianna! Can I ask you something?' asked Bryan.

'Sure Sweetface whats up?' replied Brie.

'What do you see in me? Why did you give me that first kiss, why did you say yes to my proposal, why did you marry me, why did you decide to create a family with me, why are you with me, why have you supported me with my injuries, depression and anxiety, problems and choices for the last 7 years?' he asked.

'Because I love you! I've loved you since that first kiss but I was just not brave enough to tell you! You are an amazing human being and I wouldn't trade you for anything! Take all my money and material stuff put me in the streets or in a desert with no water, all I will need is you! If I was deaf I would only wanna hear your voice, if I was blind I would only wanna see your face! If it's gonna take me my entire life to live with the worst of you, I don't care because I'm spending it with you, my all!' said Brie.

Bryan just squeezed her into his arms whispering in her ear 'I love you so so much Brianna, and I couldn't have said it differently! There aren't enough words and actions in the world to describe how I feel about you!'

They left the restaurant hand by hand going to their hotel room and spending the night on each-other's arms like they were gonna lose each-other.

Their love is unconditional.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
❤️