Chapter 7

It was the day after WrestleMania 34, Monday. Brie was actually on a plane going back home to little Bir Bir. Bryan was not with her because he had to do Smack Down Live on Tuesday. Nicole went ahead with her fiancee John to have some alone time with him. Brie was happy she was going back to Birdie since she hasn't seen her in a week, which is very hard for her and Bryan because the love these wonderful parents have for her. Brianna was also a little sad to leave Bryan but they were texting non-stop; they cant stand a second away.

Tonight was also RAW which was a big night because it's the night right after WrestleMania.

As Brie was still on the plane she had access to watch RAW from her phone. What actually bummed her out was the announcement of Paige's retirement, who is one of her most amazing besties. She felt so bad and sad she wanted to cry. All that Paige ever wanted was for her to wrestle; she recently came back from her injury which made her happier than she ever was but unfortunately she got injured again, meaning that she cant wrestle.

Daniel Bryan was mentioned in her retirement speech because he gave her hope last night when he came back from a career-ending injury which was the same situation Paige is in at the moment.

Brie immediately texted her friends, family, sister and hubby for it; everyone was shocked just like Brie. She decided to call Paige and talk to her about it.

P: Hey Brieezy!

B: OMG Hi Raya! How are you babe?

P: I mean you out of all people should know right...?

B: Yeah... Im sorry babe! Hope you'll get better!

P: Thanks chica a lot! I told you this last night at the stadium that I want nothing more than to be cleared to wrestle again and Bryan does give me a lot of hope!

B: Yes that is true! I truly believe that you'll be back anytime soon because you are such a hardworking person and I have faith in you!

P: Thanks my babe! Anyways I'll talk to you another time or text you I just need to be alone for a bit!

B: I totally understand! If you need anything call me I'm here for you! Bye!

P: Awww thanks a lot! Bye Brieezy

End of the call.

Brie arrives home to Birdie and gives her as many hugs and kisses and cuddles! As she's having fun with her little babe she takes a photo with her and sends it to Bryan! Bryan's heart melts as he sees his two true loves so he decides to facetime Brie and Birdie! Brie immediately answers the phone call

'Hi my Bir Bir! How are you my sweet baby?' asked Bryan with a big smile on his face as Birdie giggles and laughs.

'Awww say hi Bir Bir! Hi Dada! Can you say hi Dada?' says Brie playing with Birdie.

'Hi Brianna! How was your landing?' asked Bryan.

'It was good sweetface! I was about to text you the minute I landed but my phone died because I was talking to Saraya (a.k.a Paige) then when I came home I got distracted by Birdie!' said Brie.

'It's sad! I went through it and it sucked!' said Bryan.

'Yeah! Oh well say bye Bir Bir!' said Brie as Birdie waved her hand with a sad expression on her face, which melted Brie and Bryan that they just went 'awww'.

'Awww bye my little Bir! Bye Brianna! Love you lots!' replied Bryan blowing a kiss to Brie.

'Love you more my all!' said Brie blowing Bryan a kiss back.

End of the call.

Brie took a bath with Birdie and after that they went to sleep. Brie went to Bryan's side of the bed because it smells like him and feels like she's near him (a thing she does always while Bryan is away) while holding cuddling along with Birdie falling asleep slowly; all that was on Brie's mind was Bryan and so was Brie on Bryan's. Bryan kept looking at a photo of Brie and the little Bird so he could feel like he was sleeping near them. The fact that he's not near Brie just hurts him even more; at times he just bursts in tears -that's how strong his love is for her!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
❤️