Chapter One - Moving to South Park!

(Y/n) = Your name
(M/n) = Mother's name
(F/n) = Father's name
(L/n) = Last name
(F/c) = Favorite color
(H/c) = Hair color
(L/h) = Length of hair

{Your POV}

You have just woken up from your nap from your Father stopping the car. Just when this happened, you remembered, You have just gotten to your new house in South Park! After living in North Park for so long, Ten years to be exact! Your mother thought it would be nice for a change!
Just when you got out of the car, you studied your new house, the color was (F/c)! You like the house already! But just when you started to walk to the house, your mother called you. "(Y/n)! Don't forget to grab your stuff sweetie!" You groaned, "Okay mom!" You say as you went back to the car to grab your suitcase from the trunk of the car, as you grabbed your (F/c) suitcase, your dad came up behind you and ruffled your (H/c) (L/h). "Dad!" You yelled at him, trying to fix your hair with your hands, "Why must you do this!" You pouted while your Father chuckled, "Come on squirt! We have just moved in to our new town! You don't need to be so stubborn already!" Your Father said, grabbing your suitcase and his and takes them over to the house. As you followed your Father over to the house, from the corner of your eye, you saw a kid around your age with blond hair and a light blue shirt walking out of his house. 'I guess i have neighbors around my age too! Hopefully he's nicer then the other boys at my old school in North Park.' You thought as you walked into your house. "(Y/n)!" your mother said, "Since you always told us that you wanted to pick your room first, go upstairs and find that perfect room for you!" she told you, "Really! Yes!" You yelled out in excitement, running up the stairs, almost falling down while running. As you get upstairs, you look at the rooms, two bedrooms, a bathroom in the hallway and in one of the bedrooms. You pick the room that doesn't have a bathroom, since the rooms walls are (F/c) and the bed covers are (F/c) too! "Mom! I picked my room!" You yelled out to your mother, "Alright sweetie!" Your mother yelled back. You ran back downstairs to get your suitcase and brought it back upstairs to your new room. After unpacking your things from your suitcase, your father came into your room holding a few boxes, "Here are the boxes of your stuff, sweetheart." He said as he put down the boxes. "Thanks Dad!" You told him as you walked over to the boxes and opened them up, seeing your belongings. "Also, (Y/n)" Your Dad says, "Hm?" You looked up at him. "You should sleep well tonight when you finish unpacking, you start school tomorrow!" Your Father says as he walks out of your room, "Oh, okay!- WAIT WHAT!?" You yelled out, looking at your phone, seeing it was Sunday. "Goddammit.." You say in a quiet voice so your parents won't hear. "Welp, I should unpack faster! I do have an annoying day tomorrow!" You say as you unpack.

*timeskip by your favorite immortal parka wearing ten year old!*

After finishing unpacking your stuff, you grab a pair of pajamas then walk over to the bathroom in the hall to take a shower and get ready for bed. After finishing your shower and putting on your pajamas, you walk back to your room, not forgetting to put your phone on the charger. As you slide under the covers of your bed, you think about how your first day of school is gonna be, will it be fun? Will it be annoying? While thinking about this, you fall into a deep slumber, not even going to expect what will happen tomorrow...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! Galaxy here and this is my first ever fanfic! For being a fan of South Park and Kenny being my favorite character in the show, I really wanted to write a fanfic about him! Hopefully you guys like it and hopefully there aren't that many mistakes in it either, but if there are, please tell me! I would love to make my first fanfic good! But if there are grammar mistakes too, im sorry about that, having dysgraphia isn't really fun to deal with.