The Curse

Once there was a young princess named Andrea. She was hopelessly in love with a young prince named Josiah. His father and her father did not get a long and would disapprove of the relationship as they were from rival kingdoms, so they kept it secret. Andrea's father had arranged her to marry her best friend and practically her brother Prince Dakota. She did not want to marry him he was the brother she always wanted. She had to tell met father but how!
She walked straight up to her father.
"Father, I must tell you something it's important." She said in a way that made her father think something was wrong.
The king looked at his precious little flower, "what is is little flower?"
She hesitated thinking of the words to use before she spoke up, "I...I can't marry Dakota." She said in a small voice.
The king looked at his precious little flower with fury alight in his eyes, "What! You must marry him!" The king screamed at his daughter.
Andre cowered away never seeing her father this angry, "I can't I'm in love with someone else!" She shouts in terror.
The king looked surprised and more furious than before, "Who!?" He states in a cold demanding voice.
Andrea hesitates she thinks maybe I shouldn't say who but if I don't he will get even madder, "it's...it's prince Josiah." She says in a whisper so quiet that the king almost doesn't hear.
The king turns red a bright furious red, "No! I will not allow it!" He screams so loud that the guards run away.
Andrea looks scared she has never heard her father this angry before. She finds her voice and meekly she says, "but...but father I...I...I love him." She stutters over her words.
Right after she finishes her sentence she falls unconscious. The king tries to wake her but to no avail. The king sends for the princes and while he waits a warlock comes.
"I have cursed your daughter she will not awaken unless the two princes bring back the lily of life." With that he disappeared into smoke.

Sorry if that was bad not the best writer.