~Chapter7~ Mad Beth

I ate quickly without saying a word. I got up and walked out without saying a word. I walked passed two stores before I turned around and saw Ava and Jc hand in hand. I was boiling with anger, balling by fists at my side.

"Jc, how about we go back to my place and study" Ava said. Oh hell no.

"Uhm I have to walk beth ho-"Oh my god. Ava just kissed him! What a bitch! I walked up to Ava and threw her off of him. I pushed her up against the wall and punched her face repeatedly.

"Bethany stop!" Jc shouted and pulled me off Ava. My fists were bloody and so was my shirt.

"Jc, I- Im so sorry. Im- Im so sorry" I said. I ran down the lonely road to my house. Tears stained my cheek. I came home and ran up to my room. I took a shower that revealed the two cuts on my arm, chest and knees. I put on my fuzzy blue pajama shorts with clouds and my plain blue/purple t-shirt and mint green fuzzy socks. I plopped in my bed and turned on my tv. Tears started rolling down my face, staining my pillow. I stayed like that for a while. almost a full hour until I got a text. It was from Jc. I didnt want to read it, not when im like this. but i did anyway.

Jc: Beth. You didnt do anything wrong. Ok? I dont like Eva, anna, whatever ok? We are just friends. Just meet me at the park closest to Starbucks.

Love, Jc.

Me: Ok.

wow. I just cant anymore. Ava knows I have anger issues. why would she kiss Jc? I decided to check twitter. almost all the tweets on my page were from Ava.

Ava: Omg @BethanyMota is so mean she beat me up at subway

(Pic twitter)

Ava: Bethany Mota Im out for you. Watch out bitch!

Ava: people go UNSUBSCRIBE from @BeathanyMota because she is a bitch!

Ava:people Wow Beth. First @ConnorFranta and Now @JcCaylen? what a slut @BethanyMota

Ava: @ConnorFranta Im so sorry Beth cheated on you. No more #Cethany. Want to meet up?

I got so tired of this! So i tweeted

You: Ok Me and Connor were never together! and Jc and I are JUST FRIENDS stop calling me names AVA!

After I gained My motavators back I went to sleep. God this is so stressful.!