~Chapter11~The Beach, Filming, And New Relationships

"You okay?" Jc asked. I Looked up at him and nodded. "I am now that we are actually together" I said with a smile. He smiled back and we arrived at the beach. "Hey how about we film a best friend tag and a boyfriend tag?" Andrea asked. "Jc?" I asked. I wanted to make sure it was ok with him that we did the Boyfriend And Girlfriend tag. "Yeah, fine with me"He said and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me on the cheek. "OMG Bethany Mota and Jc Caylen are dating?!" a random girl said and took a picture. I burried my face into his chest hididng from the camera. After they went away Andrea and I started to film.After filming the best friend tag we wento on to the boyfriend and girlfriend tag for my channel. After we were done filming, we had some fun at the beach!

--------------------------------------

                                                                       Jc's POV:

After filming the boyfriend and girlfriend tag with Kian, Andrea, and Beth, we got up and jumped in the water. Beth always wares a bathing suit over her real clothes. It's adorable! Beth laid in the sun until i got up and picked her up bridal style. I threw her in the water, getting her hair wet. "Jc!" She shouted. I just laughed and said "Sorry hun, just couldnt help myself." I said and smiled. She swatted my arm then hugged me. I kissed her nose and held her in my arms. "Aww you two are so cute together!" Kian said. "Shut up, Kian." I said rolling my eyes. I glared at Kian until I saw two familiar faces sucking face. Connor and Ava. "Oh shit." I muttered. Kian looked at me wierd. "You okay bro?" He asked. I pointed twards the two.  "Fuck." Kian said and went to go grab the girls from the water. "Babe whats wrong?" Beth asked. I looked at her skinny waist and put my hand gentley over the bruise. I looked into her eyes, worried what might happen if they saw us. "She looked down then  at me, "He's here, isnt he?" She said in a whisper. I nodded and took beth back to the car. Kian and Andrea behind us. "We gotta go, Jc!" Kian yelled. I pulled out my pocket knife, went over to Connors car and slashed his tires. That son of a bitch wont follow us anymore.

                                                           Kian's POV:

When Jc came back to the car I asked "What did you do?" He looked at me from the back seat, Beth in his chest. "I slashed his damn tires! It will take forever until roadside assistance gets there." He said in a proud voice. We all laughed until beth got a call. "Hello? Oh hey mom, Ok. Really? Seriously? Love you too,Bye." She hung up and we all stared at her. "My mom left for a buisness trip and wont be back until two weeks... I have the house to myself..." She said in a sad tone. "Well do you want me to drop  you and Jc off at your place? " I asked and she nodded. I dropped her off and went back to Andrea's.....