~Chapter3~

Jc's POV:

        When Bethany grabbed my hand, It made me jump. I wasnt expecting such a pretty girl to do just that. I tingled with this joy running through my body. She asked me if i was ok, I responded with "yeah great, well now anyways."  I gave her a smile and bit my lip.

"So, Whats your favorite song?" I asked her, trying to break the ice.

"Probably 'One Hand in My Pocket by Alanis Morisette" she replied. I was shocked. "Wow, mine too, well my second anyways. I used to listen to it on road trips as a kid." I said. We stopped walking and turned twards each other. "So, beth. I uhm, was wondering if you would like to meet me here tomorrow so we can get to know each other more?" I asked. Wow Jc, way to take it slow you idiot. i told myself I was eager for her response.

     Bthany's POV:

  When Jc asked me to meet him here again, i was unstable for a bit. I finally spoke up "Here, Why dont we exchange numbers so i know what time you can pick me up." i said.

"Yeah sure, that would be nice." He took my phone and put in a new contact. I copied him. we went back to search for Connor and Kian. I spotted Kian with his girlfriend and Connor making out with a blonde. I came up to connor and said "Mmm Desert before dinner, huh?"

He looked up at me and seemed to be angry.

"Yeah, i figured if you got some then so should I" he said.

"Whats your problem Connor?" i asked confused as ever.

"Bethany I thought we had something! Then you go run off with my friend?! Why would you do that? To make me jealous?!" He had an angry tone. "Connor, I-" He cut me off.

"Just shut it Bethany!! Im tired of it just go run off like you always do!"

"Connor, Bethany didnt do anything, she was just trying to be nice" Jc spoke up. i didnt like where this was going.

"No! You stay the hell out of this Jc!"

Connor said. His fists rolled into rocks. "Jc Kian, Can you give Connor and I a minute?" i spoke up. they nodded and went down twards the ocean.