Calico

[In the last chapter]

I got abondoned from my foster parents and was sent to live in an appartement alone in my first year of high school. At school i met my seatmate who looks so pure and seems like an angel

。。。Calico 。。。

I was trying to focus on what in the world was the teacher saying but my seatmate is just... JEEZ!

He can't stop moving all the time. I tried to ignore him but he surprised me when he threw a piece of paper on me.

I look at him with cold eyes but i m definitly sure that he could see the surprise in my eyes, he smiled, again.

Jeez that kid, i cant help it. I open the paper sheet and read it in my mind.

"You are new here, arent you?"

Well of course i am a new one since it s my first year in high school DUH. Stupid human.

I continue reading "wanna grab lunch together?"

Well, what can i say? I just looked at him. He was impatiently waiting for a response.

Last time i ate lunch with someone at school it turned to a food war. Well, no thanks.

I coldly cut the paper in 4 and throw it from the window. I m a friend of nature but i ll pass this time, i can clean them later.

I peek at him from the corner of my eyes and i could surely see him getting all kinds of expressions, well almost all of them. It s kind of entertaining tho.

*

It was lunch break by the time. And i could absolutely see that one coming.

I was expecting him to gather a bunch of friends by lunch time. Dude, he s a social butterfly , i assume. And i was right.

I ate my lunch in a blink and left the cafeteria. I still have plenty of time so i decided to take a walk around the school to explore it.

It s pretty big i almost got lost, but i have a good memory so i remembered all the corridors.

While walking around the building i decided to go get those paper pieces i threw a while ago.

i never let down a promise.

After i collect them i found a cat staring at me.

His stares are so...unique. after scanning the animal, i could tell that it s a HE and i can constat from this colorfull coat that he s a calico cat. Weird, it s so rare to find a male calico.

He sat and stared at me, just staring with his deep sharp hazel eyes. Just like me. I can feel that i m spiritually related to that cat.

I bend to feed him and he didnt take the food. Instead, he bravely came closer to me and jumped in my embrace. cats never do that. But still, i sat propoply leaning on the wall while caressing the pet's soft coat.

*

Time passes and all the periods are finished. Finally i can get back to my life without that weirdo seatmate making weird stuff.

But why dont i take a look at my new friend before leaving for home?

I went to the place i met him at first time but no sign of him.

"Hm... maybe he left" i said to myself.

Well, if he just gave up on me then i think i should never trust any creature.

I decided to look one last time for him but i couldnt find him, the night started to settle so i just went on my way home.

I thought the way would be eventless, but hell i was wrong.

I could feel stares piercing through me and someone following me. Seriously? Why would anyone care about me or stalk me?

I decided to go through different alleys and twisted roads but it was still the same feeling.

Damn it, i m in danger. I suddenly stop, the footsteps stop too. Time to turn around, and i was pretty shoked when i saw who was following me.

It was that cat from the morning.

"You little- i almost skipped a beat because of you" i said to the cat.

He then went across me and rubbed his fur against my leg then continued his way.

That was strange.

I ll follow him. There s no going back about this. I followed him until he reached a dark isolant place. I think i just lost him.

I suddenly heard a voice echho, a familiar voice. I go to where ever that voice came from. And to my surprise, it was him, that boy, my seatmate, park jimin if i m not mistaking. but he looked different, the look in his eyes is almost like a dead one. And then i saw him, gently carressing and talking to...

.

.

.

.

...the Calico

[A/N]
UNEDITED
That s it~
I know things got strange here but dont worry it s all in the plan hehehe